What is your Halloween Costume?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GhettoRacingKid

Sous Chef
So What are you, your kids, your DH being for halloween?

Well we had a freinds Bday party/halloween party. I had a rockign costume.

Post pics if you got them.

EDIT.. I need to trim mine down its too big. Ill post back

So which one is you????

:LOL::ROFLMAO: jk
great costumes!!

wish I had something to share but no point in costumes for us this year...just me and my 1yr old!

My oldest, almost 9, is a Zombie, unless I can find a storm trooper or a Bumblebee from Transformers.
Middle, almost 5, id Optimus Prime (Transformers)
And of COURSE legogirl is a princess! what else!
Will post after friday. If I let them put them on now they will be ripped to shreds before trick or treat.
LOL GRK thats GOOD!!!!
:)

so im the one in white.

My wife and I went as a slained bride and groom. I didnt worry too much about the blood part becuase that wasnt the main focus that i needed to worry about.

thats the bday girls sister who im close with also.

alot of people said that the Tattoos made the custome.

ohh BTW yes that is my wifes wedding dress im wearing. I had to mod the thing of coarse to fit. it was her idea.

I am not sure what I am going as yet, but am leaning towards a "wind blown man". It should be pretty easy to pull off.

My daughter is going as Dorthy and she wants her one year old brother to go as Toto, but he will probably just be in his crib. She got her costume last night and it looks perfect. She was so excited she kept running around the house yelling "I LOVE my costume I LOVE my costume". She already had the rudy slippers and something similar to the picnic basket so we just got her a Dorthy dress and a wig. I should have pictures soon.

I'm going as a cooling tower tech, (I'm working as usual).....

LOL, the last time I went trick-or-treating and got anything (gave up after this one) I was 14 and working at Burger King....
I worked that night then went out with some friends to see if we could still get away with it... in my uniform.
It was FREEZING so I had a big coat over it.... I was a cold Burger King employee....
Not so much loot that night. :ermm:

This year I will once again be Freezing Cold Mom With a Hoodie On Tight.

If I am going to Nicks work halloween party, I am going to be a kitty and I'm going to bring along my kitty litter box, full... (I make a realistic looking kitty litter cake with poop and all, in the litter box with a litter scoop).. and tell everyone I made it. :)

LOL! I just saw online a costume idea... GRAPES IN A BAG. You put on a clear trash bag and stuff it with green or red balloons.

The black widow...see our little Sam in the background?

Attachments

• 100_1395.jpg
    100_1395.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 155
I am going to be Kat Von Dee. <br>
img_713177_0_af7b435ea829d143011ea524509e56e8.jpg
<br>

and I am gonna try and convince the hubby to be a rebel, white t shirt, tatoos, cigarette box tucked into his sleeves kinda thing. We'll see. We are both very conservative so the red lipstick and fake tats will be very fun for me. I already have the fake tatoos too, and they are mighty realistic.

Here's my little bug and ballerina.

Attachments

• ladybug.jpg
    ladybug.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 240
  • happy ballerina.JPG
    happy ballerina.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 163
  • bug and ballerina.JPG
    bug and ballerina.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 147
  • ballerina.jpg