What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
taxlady said:
What are popcorn showers? I assume it doesn't mean that it's raining popcorn.

-3C here and snowing again.

Little bursts of rain, start and stop, in small areas.

46°, and partly cloudy here along the river.

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
-6 C (21 F), feels like -11 C (12 F) and light snow. We had about 10 cm (4 inches) of snow yesterday. I don't want more snow. I want spring.

jusnikki

Head Chef
Right now it's about 81 degrees out (that's just crazy!) and very windy. The forecast is for severe thunderstorms and tormatic weather this evening. I hope it's not as bad as they're saying it will be.

tinlizzie

Head Chef
Fingers crossed that all you midwesterners (and anyone else in the danger zone) get through this nasty weather OK. We're thinking of you.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
Judging by the radar we're about to get a smackdown in an hour or so. There's some nasty looking cells approaching Indiana/Ohio border.

Might have to get the candles and matches ready!

Dawgluver

Chef Extraordinaire
We had light rain turning to snow around noon, almost white-out. It was warm enough that when the snow stopped, it had all melted off the cars. Currently 34° and slushy here along the river. Might get slippery later when it cools down.

Last edited:

Soma

Senior Cook
That storm is just on our doorstep now; guess we'll get it right after you in Ohio, dampcharcoal. Our online weather forecast is showing red lines and wind warnings, along with heavy rain. Hope we don't lose power.

simonbaker

Chef Extraordinaire
High of 36F today in SE S.D. It's gotton cooler now, down to 28F. Every now & then there's some light moisture. The rain the past couple of days has melted alot of the snow.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
That storm is just on our doorstep now; guess we'll get it right after you in Ohio, dampcharcoal. Our online weather forecast is showing red lines and wind warnings, along with heavy rain. Hope we don't lose power.

We didn't get anything approaching severe. There was a heavy downpour for 20 minutes and I heard thunder three or four times.

I hope you fared well.

PrincessFiona60

Ogress Supreme
Moderator Emeritus
32°F, feels like 25°F with the wind chill. They keep saying snow and we got a few flurries that melted as fast as it hit. I didn't find any ice today!

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Weather warning! As much as 10 cm (4 inches) of snow for Ottawa and Montreal areas!

Hunh? Weather warning for 10 cm of snow? This isn't Toronto. :LOL:

simonbaker

Chef Extraordinaire
Waking up to a cool 21F this morning. Off to work, it's looking a little hazey out this morning hopefully it will all burn off when the sun comes out. Driving up to the in-laws today, they say further north ther's more snow.

Aunt Bea

Master Chef
The wind in Central New York is blowing like crazy, things are crashing and banging around outside!

March coming in like a lion?

I may need to grab the dog, the red shoes and run!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom