What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a Christmas scene. Big snow flakes lazily falling, and 30° here along the river.

babetoo said:
just a beautiful sunny day in so.ca. 84 degrees. i worked in the yard for which i will pay dearly later tonight. unused muscles will rebel.

Beautiful day here too! In the mid 60's. I walked the dogs, did yard work, and took a bike ride! My muscles will be talking to me too, but it was SO nice out.

Beautiful day in SE S.D. High of 54F today. It's still 50F now at 5 pm. Warmer temp.s tomorrow too.

37° and sunny here along the river. Supposed to be in the 60‘s tomorrow, and windy.

Oh, my my. Got up to 72° and quite windy, but wonderful for early March! Now down to 52°. Supposed to be similar tomorrow. Obviously the snow is gone.

Last edited:
High of 66F here in SE S.D. Beautiful day. We got a taste of springtime here today. It's 56F now at 9 p.m.

Spring is in the air! OK, we're having a warm winter, and I know it can't hold out forever, but make hay while the sun shines!

Spring is in the air today as well. Sunny and 13 degrees C (~55F), winds from the southwest. Snow is "spring skiing" consistency, UV index is 4, and the chickens are outside enjoying the sunshine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom