What kind of soda do you drink?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What kind of soda do you drink?

• Regular - Pepsi, Coke, 7-up, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diet

• Caffeine Free, Carb Free, and Sugar Free

• None

• Flavored - Vanilla Pepsi, Cherry Coke, etc

• Total voters
In the Kitchen said:
How do you all feel about diet drinks? I feel both are bad for you but if you just have to drink them I persaonally feel drinking something that has added chemicals in them is definitely something to be aware of. I don't like to throw cold water on this thread but just my opinion. I drink the soda that has been around all the time. They suppliers are trying to make you keep buying it so they adjust to your scheme of keeping slim. Anything that has been altered may not be the best. I just feel too many chemicals allowed is more than the body can keep up with. Margerine is one of many I pass up. I drink tea, coke, Red Bull, and water. I am not perfect the way I would like but try to be cautious of overdoing anything. Unless I am upset. Then who cares?

i wouldn't drink diet pop under any circumstances but i'm really skinny so i can't have that stuff. :) lol, we're on the exact same page. margarine is outlawed in my house, too.

Good luvs_food. Happy to hear you know better. Just think before you eat or drink. Is this good for me or will I have to pay for it later? I have been eating more oranges due to the fact that the weather has affected the orange trees in Florida. I also drink lot of apple juice. They say apples are healthy to eat so drinking juice should be okay except your teeth don't get the chewing it should. Everything natural has a purpose. Way God made it. My little dog with diabetes is at the vet today. Want to check her levels on hourly basis. Wonder what she's going through? I have to give her injections twice day. He recently raised the level and now wants to see if he can change the insulin. My other two are moping around I assume because she isn't here. Think I did away with her. She is so thin and i do not like to torture her with the needles but I have no choice. I think she knows that. Smartest dog here. Was only 5-6 years when she got it. She still has pep in her that is why I hope she can come home okay. I know you are fond of animals too. Hope they are doing okay? Special bond between people and their pets. Except my neighbors have Sheltie that they leave outside when they go to work and it is 18 degrees windchill. He has no blanket and water. I have seen this for so long and feel they only think of themselves. Tried to call authorities but they wanted me to identify myself. That is all I need.

norgeskog said:
I usually do not drink any soft drinks, however I do have a coke (not pepsi) a couple times a year but must have it with a wedge of fresh lime in it. Usually it is lots of water, Coffee, lemon or lime ade, sometimes tea, and wine with dinner or sometimes a microbrew ale.

Norgeskog, glad to hear that you drink lots of water. That is usually my drink of choice. Here is what I typically like to drink in order of preference:

Water
Coffee
Iced Tea
Soda
Beer - Always a microbrew. My current favorite is Alley Cat Ale by the Humboldt Brewing Company. It can be found out our favorite store Trader Joe's.
Wine

Actually, beer and soda are probably a tie.

Diet Coke with Lime.
grinning-smiley-003.gif

Back
Top Bottom