What Spices Do You Hate?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CWS4322

Chef Extraordinaire
I can't think of a single spice or herb I do not like. As for cardamon, I love the scent and use it as a deodorant in my pantry.
I can't think of a spice or herb I don't like. I love cardamom. I use juniper berries, I use dried cedar. I can't think of anything I don't like unless artificial vanilla counts?

taxlady

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Hi taxlady, I have been going through my shrimp binders lately and getting rid of recipes that I know I will never want to eat. One of the ingredient in a recipe that I have been throwing away is tarragon vinegar. Do you think I should give it a try? Do you think it would go good with shrimp? I know I could probably use any vinegar but.....
I imagine it would be nice in a shrimp dish that calls for vinegar. I would try making a vinaigrette with it to see how you feel about that. How old is it? We infuse tarragon into ACV in small batches, so I don't even know if it goes off.

cookieee

Sous Chef
That is just it, I don't have any. Just wondering if I was missing out on something by not trying it. Maybe I should just save the recipes and use apple cider vinegar or such. Thanks for answering.

Top Bottom