What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a piece of cinnamon swirl bread made by Pepperidge Farm.. it was good!

had a donut when i got to work. cause i had to be there early and had no time to make something at home seeing as i turned off the alarm and fell back asleep :oops:

buckytom said:
leftover pizza, leftover grilled chicken breasts with sweet chilli sauce, oj, and tea.

We ought to start a new "potluck" thread, and I'm bringing the Rolaids!

I didn't even make breakfast this morning. I left it up to hubby so he took our son to Hardees before taking him to school. My daughter drank some chicken broth & some warm lemonade. I haven't even thought about eating breakfast.

crewsk said:
I didn't even make breakfast this morning. I left it up to hubby so he took our son to Hardees before taking him to school. My daughter drank some chicken broth & some warm lemonade. I haven't even thought about eating breakfast.

I hope she gets better really soon... poor thing!

I had another piece of cinnamon swirl toast.

root beer to start, and now i'm waiting for my au gratin potatoes to come out of the oven.

carrots, celery, an orange, and a slice of leftover pizza, oj, and a diet coke. same as my birds, except for the diet coke. they prefer regular.

I'm on a Cinnamon Swirl toast kick lately.. lol.. I had that with just butter and hot tea. It SO good because it's made my Pepperidge Farm.

Have you ever tried their Bordeaux cookies.. I haven't, but my moms loves them dunked in hot chocolate or coffee.

Back
Top Bottom