What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jovin said:
I'm disappointed in all you guys! Here I thought I'd be reading about such exotic and gourmet breakfasts, but you are all normal!

to curb your disappointment, i'll let you in on the gourmet meal I had this morning:
kool-aid. yep, i mean it! the blue kind!

to curb your disappointment, i'll let you in on the gourmet meal I had this morning:

You're looney toons!
359.gif

Juliev said:
Sometimes, Jovin, I feel like I have two left feet.. the going is rough some days.. lol

And I love bagels.. especially onion.

An onion bagel sounds AWESOME! But this morning I had the school's breakfast: Hard and cold pizza on a stale bun. At least that's what it tasted like. I took one bite and gave the reat to my sister. But I did drink all of my choclate milk! Awen't ooo pwowd!!!!!!!!!

Jovin said:

You're looney toons!

just joking, he-he. i actually didn't have anything to eat this morning.
359.gif

lol jovin, none taken. i like my homer avatar. since my wife had our first child (at the age of 39 for both of us), i'm getting to look more and more like homer everyday.

buckytom said:
lol jovin, none taken. i like my homer avatar. since my wife had our first child (at the age of 39 for both of us), i'm getting to look more and more like homer everyday.

Would you believe I've NEVER watched that program? I just barely know it's the Simpsons...right? I know where you can get some more of those for avatars if you want.

yes, please. where? the simpson's are great. it's a really funny send up of american culture. a lot of guys relate to homer in some way with all of his gluttony, laziness, and just plain childishness. of course, no one admits to these things, but i embrace my inner homer. and a little bart too...

buckytom said:
yes, please. where? ...

I'm a little embarrassed because I don't even know the characters..but here's some I found.
bartlisa.gif
This one is listed under the Simpsons, but I don't know if it is or not..
krusty1.gif
11a.gif
I don't know if this is a Simpson or not...
16.gif
simpson-bart.gif
simpson-homer.gif
simpson-lisa.gif
more to follow

buckytom said:
yes, please. where? the simpson's are great. it's a really funny send up of american culture. a lot of guys relate to homer in some way with all of his gluttony, laziness, and just plain childishness. of course, no one admits to these things, but i embrace my inner homer. and a little bart too...
some of us gals like that show, too, LOL! i have been an avid fan since the show first came on. the simpons are the BEST!!! :D

:) Two of the best cups of coffee. Power outage for 36 hours. Have a gas stove and poured boiling water thru the filter in my coffee maker (Gevalia) and into the thermos.

:) Two of the best cups of coffee. Power outage for 36 hours. Have a gas stove and poured boiling water thru the filter in my coffee maker (Gevalia) and into the thermos.

Jovin said:
buckytom said:
leftover risotto del mare about 9am with som oj, and second breakfast was a dubliner cheese stuffed hamburger about 10am with a diet seagrams ginger ale. ahhh, breakfast of the midnight shift...

buckytom...this is an image you should use for your avatar!
1.gif

two questions from a newbie:
1-how do i get a cool avatar?
2-why do i have to keep logging in even when i check the 'remember me' box?

Can't help you with the second one, but with a cool avatar you can go to any smiley site and just copy the code and insert it in your avatar option box under your profile...but alot are too big...just pick something small.

If you need me to help let me know...give me an idea of what you want.

Back
Top Bottom