What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jovin said:
Can't help you with the second one, but with a cool avatar you can go to any smiley site and just copy the code and insert it in your avatar option box under your profile...but alot are too big...just pick something small.

If you need me to help let me know...give me an idea of what you want.

where can i find a smiley site?

Yeah, I have noticed that too... that I have to keep logging in, even though I told them to remember me.

LOL luvs, I love the blue kool-aid... was it the raspberry? that is my fav!

I dunno cookinblondie.. stale pizza doesn't sound real good.. the chocolate milk does though.

Juliev said:
........I dunno cookinblondie.. stale pizza doesn't sound real good.. the chocolate milk does though.

Speak for yourself, Juliev...I sure am hungry enough to eat any kind of cold or stale pizza!
7_4_3.gif

You really know you're having a bad day when you feel like you have four left feet.. usually on Mondays.. lol :roll:

1656a.gif

Oh Juliev...don't try to tell me that's what you look like, because I'm not going to buy that for one minute!
1_4_83.gif
This is probably a more accurate description of you, right?

No.. I look the "ogre with four feet" sometimes in the morning, until I have my coffee

Juliev said:
No.. I look the "ogre with four feet" sometimes in the morning, until I have my coffee

I doubt that! Anyway, it's now almost 7am and this is my breakfast for today...a slimfast bar and a coffee! I'm too lazy right now to fix anything else.
9.jpg

Juliev said:
LOL luvs, I love the blue kool-aid... was it the raspberry? that is my fav!
quote]

i didn't really have kool-aid, it was just a joke, but my Mom loves the blue kind. ice-blue lemonade? i'm not so sure...
i usually like seltzer and gingerale for my morning meal. but sometimes i DO get a hankering for red kool-aid, LOL!:D

Middie.. there is another one that is raspberry flavor.. I can't remember what the whole name of the flavor is ..but it is raspberry.. don't have any right now..

for breakfast today i had two cups of coffee.. small glass of V8.. and toasted sourdough bread with strawberry jam.

I had a toasted english muffin with butter and strawberry jam....oj....and now coffee.

good for you cafeandy.. you can have your breakfast and your jalapeno burgers.. lol

Back
Top Bottom