What was for breakfast today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
doesn't surprise me there Bang!

I can't remember what I had yesterday.. I think it was just toast and p/b

Right now it's just hot tea.. not sure what I'm going to have.

Nothing yet but I think I'm gonna try the hot peanut butter that's posted over in beverages. Yesterday hubby wanted the dreaded "M" word so we went to McDonalds!!!!! I had a fruit & yogurt parfat & coffee.

I love the "dreaded M word".. but only once in awhile.. they have great bagel breakfast sandwiches too! I like the bacon egg-n-cheese bagel.

I like their ham, egg & cheese bagel & their french fries. I sometimes get a craving for the chicken nuggets & breakfast burrito. But I can't handle it too often.

i've found that if i buy hash browns from the store and fry them and add a bit of salt they're a dead ringer for mickey d's

just finished the last wedge of watermelon and made myself an egg in a frame - bread w/square cut out of the middle, drop egg in opening, brown in a little butter on both sides.

gotta go pay the bills I was supposed to do on Saturday. be back later.

Storing up energy today for a two o'clock tee time. Made a powershake with strawberry yogurt, 2 bananas, half a dozen fat strawberries, a tablespoon of wheat germ and a little milk to thin it down....

Forecast is perfect. Maybe, just maybe, I'll dip below 80 today....

cool-smiley-010.gif

I bought some smaller bagels when I was at the store the last time and threw them in the freezer. They are the perfect size for breakfast sandwiches. The normal ones at the store are HUGE, and I could never eat one that big.. unless that was all I was eating for the day.

This morning I had a bagel sammich made on a toasted/buttered onion bagel. The filling was a one-egg scramble (with minced onion, green pepper and fresh mushrooms) and melted cheese... and hot tea.

8) Dear hsband brought up cappucinno first thing!
The children had bagels, one plain with cream cheese, one onion with butter.
I had two soft boiled eggs and a large glass of milk.
The baby had some bagel, some peaches, and now some of the good stuff-breast milk!

Friday I should have some "exotic" stuff for you folks. Playgroup is always good for food!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom