What's Been Going On.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*hugs*
I know how hellish it is to live not knowing, I at last got my diagnose after 34 years of waiting and wondering.

I hope everything works out alright for you two.

Suzanne came home today. The doctor had gathered enough information for diagnosis and sent her home. She's been taken off two medications that were having significant negative side effects and we are beginning a new treatment regimin. Here's hoping we can continue to take the right steps to put this behind us.

I am deeply appreciative of all concerns and good wishes. It feels good to know you have friends who are a solid support system when you need one.

This is good news! Sure hoping that things continue to improve.

I'm so glad to hear this report and thank you for it Andy. Being taken off two medications that were having significant negative side effects is really impressive and beginning a new treatment regimen is a great step forward....PHEW!!

Thanks for the update, Andy. I hope your Suzanne is back to functioning normally with minimal pharmacological help. As someone who was always busy with her hands, this must be a frustrating experience for her. Praying for continued healing.

That is good news, I hope it will improve or level out to a point where you to have a good life again.

Andy, please let Suzanne know that all of us here at DC are pulling for both of you. That second opinion seems to have been the one you should have had in the first place. :angel:

I just now found this thread. It sounds like the new fancy doc knows his **** and had done a good job.

I too want to know how it's going. I'm not the only one here who wants you to have your baby back.

I just now found this thread. It sounds like the new fancy doc knows his **** and had done a good job.

I too want to know how it's going. I'm not the only one here who wants you to have your baby back.

Thanks, Liz.

Our new neurologist is outstanding. She is not only well versed, she's compassionate and understanding. In the hospital on Wednesday, she spent over an hour with us answering questions, comforting, encouraging, etc. She didn't move to leave until we were ready for her to go.

Good news - glad Suzanne is home, Andy. Thanks for the update. So good to hear you've got such a great neurologist! Here's hoping her condition will be under control very soon with as few meds as possible.

Last edited:
Our new neurologist is outstanding. She is not only well versed, she's compassionate and understanding...She didn't move to leave until we were ready for her to go.
How wonderful that your doctor is "old school", more concerned with her patients and their well-being - not number-crunching how many she can see in an hour. So grateful that you have a good one.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom