What's cooking Sunday Oct. 4, 2009?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msmofet

Chef Extraordinaire
Did I miss the dinner thread for today? if so please merge. tia

Dinner 10/4/09:

Broiled shell steak, salad and steamed cauliflower topped with shredded cheddar.

img_854069_0_ecb8a0c7eb0b1373df95d79df4e13dfb.jpg

img_854069_1_25c916df5bad2fd0835ebec3719e20a7.jpg

I made stuffed green peppers and an apple struedel pie. The house smells great!

made a super good, blt............i also put cheese on it and put hot bacon on top of that. butter lettuce, thin slices tomato, mayo, cheese and lots of bacon. that's all i had, bad news about my friend is affecting my appetite. maybe a juice bar for dessert

Ma's Sunday:LOL: We had pot roast, gravy with mushrooms, homemade yeast rolls, mashed potatoes for everyone except Cade and Ethan who each asked for a baked potatoe, fried corn,with herb butter, Mache salad with tomato,avocado, red onion, pears, evoo,lemon ,honey dressing. Paula Deens gooey butter cake...Everyone wnet home stuffed:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

We had homemade chicken noodle soup and pumpernickel bread. Apple pie and vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Sticky Spicy Roasted Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Yeast rolls. Banana Splits on the menu for dessert, did not get eaten.

I made my first attempt at Rivel Soup with BBQ beef shank steaks.....it wasn't bad. With some mashed pot's and cole slaw....was yummy. I didn't salt the flour/egg mix though, so they're kinda bland. Live and learn.

I think homemade mashed potatoes could solve the worlds problems. That and fresh bread right out of the oven. :LOL: How could there ever be wars? We'd all be too busy stuffing our mouths to be nasty to each other!:mrgreen:

Did I miss the dinner thread for today? if so please merge. tia

Dinner 10/4/09:

Broiled shell steak, salad and steamed cauliflower topped with shredded cheddar.

img_854165_0_ecb8a0c7eb0b1373df95d79df4e13dfb.jpg

img_854165_1_25c916df5bad2fd0835ebec3719e20a7.jpg

Mmmmmmmmm looks very tasty MM :D

I always come back to the previous day to see what Msmofet had. She always takes pictures! Yeah!:mrgreen:

I'm the same CK :LOL: I love seeing everyones photos on here.

Hmmmmmm what did I cook yesterday? Oh yeah I had the left over posh version of shepherds pie as Vanilla Bean put it :LOL: Oh and I baked some more cinnamon buns and also made some cheesy buns as well :chef: It wasn't around long enough for a photo though :ROFLMAO:

Mmmmmmmmm looks very tasty MM :D

I'm the same CK :LOL: I love seeing everyones photos on here.

Hmmmmmm what did I cook yesterday? Oh yeah I had the left over posh version of shepherds pie as Vanilla Bean put it :LOL: Oh and I baked some more cinnamon buns and also made some cheesy buns as well :chef: It wasn't around long enough for a photo though :ROFLMAO:
thank you JJ.

i missed the shepherds pie. was there a pic and recipe? and where? i like my 2 versions of shep pie. would love to see yours. was it the shep pie or then cinni buns that didn't stick around long enough to take a pic?

I think homemade mashed potatoes could solve the worlds problems. That and fresh bread right out of the oven. :LOL: How could there ever be wars? We'd all be too busy stuffing our mouths to be nasty to each other!:mrgreen:
mashed with PORK gravy is my fav!! and bread yummy!! we would be fat, full and happy!! can't be nasty while eating and napping.

thank you JJ.

i missed the shepherds pie. was there a pic and recipe? and where? i like my 2 versions of shep pie. would love to see yours. was it the shep pie or then cinni buns that didn't stick around long enough to take a pic?

I posted it here MM

It wasn't really shepherds pie but Vanilla Bean called it posh shepherds pie as it's pretty similar albeit with chicken and a creamy white sauce :)

Both didn't stick around long but I forgot I'd already taken a photo :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom