What's for breakfast?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luvs_food said:
my very favorite... i like the bacon to be nice and crispy and to put syrup on it.

I am sorry, luvs. I hate syrup on bacon or sausage. My mom always teases me about not having syrup on either. It is just one thing that I cannot stand. I even go as far to have the bacon or sausage on a separate plate from my pancakes or waffles. :LOL: I agree with the crispy part.

had a fried egg and a small meat pattie ,fried flat bread,a large cup of cold whole milk.Hubby had the same things with sweet milk tea.

can I say yummy! hubby made breakfast burros; eggs, cheese, onions, parsley, tomato, bacon bits & tator tots.

Hubby to me out and I had bisquits, sausage and gravy..Loved every bite..tomorrow I eat nothing:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ceptin coffee:ROFLMAO:

kadesma:glare:

Blueberry whole wheat waffles with butter and maple syrup and hazelnut coffee. I was going to have bacon, but did not want to make a mess out of the stove. I usually don't have such a big breakfast, but it was definitely worth it. :)

A bowl full of Quaker Honey Grahm O's Cereal with milk, a glass of OJ and one half of full New York Style Bagel that was toasted.

Breakfast out for me is my favorite thing, so this morning I sat there and had coffee, eggs over medium, bacon, country fried potatoes and sourdough toast...It was heaven:LOL: I'm still so full I could burst:ROFLMAO:

kadesma, and I'd do it again next sunday :ROFLMAO: :pig:

roxygirl said:
Have you ever had coconut syrup?? Ooh that's the best!

that sounds sooooo delicious. i'll have to see if i can find any.
thanks for the idea!:)

crewsk said:
We had french toast, bacon, & strawberries, bluberries, & blackberries with a mix of vanilla yogurt & orange juice on top.

Yum! Back to your delicious school-year breakfasts, I see! This means you're up super early again, though, too!

I had Honey nut Cheerios with fresh strawberries.

Yep, I was up at 5:30 this morning. Savannah got up too & was dressed for school when she came downstairs. I had to just about pull TC out of bed when it was time for him to get up though.

That's great that Savannah was so excited about school this morning (and all weekend!). How are you holding up so far today? :)

I'm holding up pretty well. It's helped that she's been so excited! I think the main thing on her mind today was lunch though. Thy're having taco salad at school & that's what she's wanted since Thursday. The house still seems too quiet at times but I have enough laundry to do today to help cover that up!:LOL:

My kids wanted shrimp for breakfast this morning.:ermm: I talked them into an omelet with shrimp, parmesan cheese, & green onions & we also had leftover fruit from yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom