What's For Dinner 03/20/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

babetoo

Chef Extraordinaire
O.K. today we're having a cook-in. Even though it's a beautiful 73 degrees outside, I don't handle going in and out so much, so I'm gonna heat up the Cusinart grill and do hamburgers for the adults a couple hotdogs for my son, got some left-over macaroni salad we gotta eat along with some marinated cucumbers and maybe some BBQ beans.

What's everyone else having?

:glare: oops

pork loin chop, pasta and a veg. brownies for dessert.

Guess great minds think alike, hey VB!!!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K. today we're having a cook-in. Even though it's a beautiful 73 degrees outside, I don't handle going in and out so much, so I'm gonna heat up the Cusinart grill and do hamburgers for the adults a couple hotdogs for my son, got some left-over macaroni salad we gotta eat along with some marinated cucumbers and maybe some BBQ beans.

Thank You!!!

And goof's strike only once:ROFLMAO: Sorry for the mess up girls.
kades

boy am i confused, pork chop pasta and veg = my din din

We were going to Olive Garden tonight, but postponed that until tomorrow. Tonight, I'm making spaghetti with meatballs.... tossed salad to start things off.

Burgers with all the fixin's and strawberries with chocolate for dessert. It was delish.

A bit late for my dinner post xD
I made homemade pasta!
pastamachine.jpg

There wasn't enough spaghetti for two people, so I made my own dinner. It was a steak (leftover, out of the freezer), spinach and swiss wrap. That was warmed in the oven so the cheese would melt. On the side, cheesy cauliflower! YUM!

img_885184_0_a9ad49d4c8a7952bbc08aae10c019013.jpg

img_885184_1_f86c1a8497d1ff07948b81f8224d8761.jpg

I would love to make my own pasta. I guess I am a bit skiddish about that. That's like making my own bread. What kind of sauce did you have?

I just had jarred tomato sauce because I was too tired to make my own. Volunteering for the LA marathon is quite tiring haha and drained me xD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom