What's for dinner 3/3/16?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Picked up a nice swordfish steak today. I'll grill that for dinner with some potatoes and a veggie.

I'm going to make a couple of salads and pull out leftovers. There's a roasted chicken thigh, taco soup and Italian sausage stew, as well as French rolls.

I picked up a rotisserie chicken from Costco. Jasmine rice and a salad will be dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just enough meatloaf leftover from yesterday for a nice sandwich on whole grain bread, so I'll be having that. Sliced cucumber, celery sticks, pickles, and olives on the side.

One of our favorite meals tonight... Thick Costco loin lamb chops, seasoned with salt and Herbs d Provence, then pan fried to med. rare. Roasted asparagus, and tater tots for my man will dress the little darlings. As always, we'll have Coleman's Mint Sauce..nothing else will do.
img_1457596_0_b7831767149974614846549eabdd4736.jpg

Last edited:
Just me tonight. I pulled out some frozen seasoned ground beef mixed with smushed pinto beans, nuked it, and added some picante sauce mixed with Catalina dressing and shredded cheddar. Eating it with Tostitos Scoops. Cuz why not?

I have a meatloaf resting in the frig until time to bake. Then I'm making a new spinach salad for dinner.

What are you fixing?

What's different about your spinach salad Beth? I just bought a bag of baby spinach and maybe that would be good tonight instead of asparagus.

Last edited:
We cleaned out the older leftovers. Probably would have gone through more, but I decided to be nice to Himself and gifted him with a fresh made sushi from the nice Asian lady, Shi, who told me all about her different versions. Gave me a couple samples. Still not a fan.

I did make fresh strawberry shortcakes. Florida berries - yum! :yum: Such a short season. No wonder they're called "short"cakes. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom