What's for dinner Friday, 1/13/06?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
Pizza Hut pizza that husband ordered. Heh Heh! Today I worked and he had a day off so it was his turn to attempt something in the kitchen. NOT!!! He called to order pizzas. TO ALL MEN COOKS OUT THERE: How in the world can I motivate my husband to learn and want to cook? I know we could save a lot of money if he'd give it a shot in the kitchen.

We're just having scrambled eggs and toast.
Silly chickens have been laying over time.

Chicken breasts rolled in cheese cracker crumbs and stuffed with cream cheese, and a slice of cheddar sprinkled with crushed red pepper flakes. Then baked with a sauce of diced tomatoes, cream, pepper and green onions. Roasted red potatoes with rosemary and olive oil.

We've made quite a dent in the holiday leftovers, but there's still a few hangers-on.

I'll attempt something involving Rotel dip, bacon-horseradish dip, veggie dip, a piece of chicken, sliced ham, some sweet potatoes, Boursin cheese, and about 1.5 cups of black-eyed peas.

Or just order out.

Dina, with you being such a GOOD cook he is too intimidated to even TRY!

Dinner here tonight will be Monte Cristos and homemade turkey soup. Just deciding whether to use dumplings or noodles. I'll also toss together some kind of salad.

DH and I usually go out with friends on fridays, but tonight it's just gonna be the two of us...Ciao Bella, nice dinner, a sip of something red, and gee has it really been 44 years???:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Happy
Happy Happy Anniversary! May you have
many more happy love filled years.

smiles and hugs, Trish!!!!

kadesma said:
DH and I usually go out with friends on fridays, but tonight it's just gonna be the two of us...Ciao Bella, nice dinner, a sip of something red, and gee has it really been 44 years???:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

It's your anniversary?

pdswife said:
Happy
Happy Happy Anniversary! May you have
many more happy love filled years.

smiles and hugs, Trish!!!!
Thanks Trish,
I sure hope so:)
hugs,
cj

i could go for some ice cream right about now.

tonight, i tried something new that was absolutely mediocre, and i won't bother to commit the recipe to memory. i rolled a couple of pounded out chicken breasts with a stuffing made from diced teryaki marinated tilapia, seasoned bread crumbs, diced sweated onions and garlic, and egg. it was ok, but a little dry, and kinda boring. with a sweet ginger and soy soy sauce drizzled over top, this woulda been better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom