What's For Dinner, Friday, Feb. 1?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PA Baker

Master Chef
February already!?!?!

I'm not sure what we'll have for dinner (probably some sort of pasta), but since DD is taking her first nap in almost 2 weeks (woo-hoo!), I'm going to take advantage of the time and make us a homemade apple pie for dessert tonight. Heck, maybe that will be dinner!:LOL:

What are you eating tonight to kick off the weekend?

Oooh I wish I was having some of your homemade apple pie!

I think we're doing Spicy Pasta. I'll blacken up some shrimp, add sliced banana peppers & asparagus in a tomato cream with Penzey's extra hot red pepper flakes. BF's plate gets some habaneros, of course.:yuk:

Mom and stepdad are in town. They like our local Greek place, so we'll head there for dinner tonight. I'm thinking of ordering a la carte: dinner salad with house dressing, Pegasus wings (chicken wings marinated in Greek seasonings and grilled), and Greek potatoes (cooked with garlic, lemon and oregano).

We are going to Louisville and hopefully eating at Jack Fry's - a Louisville institution!

Boss is buying everone lunch today.
I'm having a bowl of french onion soup
and french fries. Carrot cake for dessert. I'm skipping breakfast and lunch. :)

We having one guest. We'll start off with some tabbouli or something like that, along with some white wine. Then at the table we'll have barley/bean/mushroom soup; brisket; roasted veggies....about 5 or 6 veggies....we'll have red wine with this. For dessert, I have some tart shells I shall bake, then fill them with some blueberries and custard! Decaf coffee.

The boy just made a super tasty salsa for his salmon fillet, he is searing his fishy. I made him braised leeks, steamed broccoli and herbed brown rice.

Dark chocolate bar for us to share later!

Pegasus wings..... I've never had them, but they sure sound good.

Hey, Toots..... KFC is a Louisville institution, too ;) I hear the restaurant isn't as good as the drive through :ermm:

Shoot. Corn chowder. I knew I forgot something at the store just now :( I was thinking I had to get frozen corn for something....

I'm having a rolled pork roast. I was going to have it last night, but it takes four hours and I forgot about it til 6:00. I set a reminder on my phone for 3:30.

I think we are having Zatarain's Dirty Wild Rice, with some custiomizations...
Little spinach, some chorizo, shallots, celery, garlic, can of tomatoes, not
sure what else.....

I had an appointment to have my eyes checked today so they were still dilated. We ate dinner at Chili's and had margarita chicken. It was good. I had strawberry lemonade, dh had half and half iced tea.

Early this morning I browned up some ground beef, onions, and garlic. Added some salt and freshly ground black pepper and a little ground nutmeg, a beaten egg and a bunch of grated Parmesan.

I made a tomato sauce, spread it in the bottom of a casserole, then stuffed some jumbo pasta shells with the meat mixture, put the stuffed shells on top and spread more tomato sauce over. I'll bake everything, covered, until hot and cheese melts.

We'll have a salad on the side and some cake for dessert.

We're having salmon loaf, baked potatoes and a spinach salad with mushrooms & oranges.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom