What's For Dinner, Friday, November 12th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Really? I get to start this?

I believe we will have the pork tenderloin I didn't do last night. Not sure of how or with what yet, but I will report back.

What is on your menu tonight?

Dang it you beat me! ;)

Its clean out the fridge night here. I'm not even sure who will be home for dinner tonight. I'm working, I think one of my girls is working and Ken is MCing a dinner function. Madeleine might be on her own.

Leftovers:

Spaghetti bolognese
Chicken legs
Pepper steak
mashed potatoes
rice
pasta

I think I'm going to take either some bolognese or pepper steak with me to work.

Last edited:
Something with ground beef probably swedish meatballs. I need sour cream so I am going on a Trader Joe run. Which means who knows what dinner will be!! LOL

I have to make a pot of chili for a party tomorrow night so it has to be something easy. I think it will be burgers on the grill tonight.

I'm with Alix tonight. We're leaving in the morning for a long weekend so want to clear out the fridge before we go. Chicken pie, cold cuts, salads.

DH has been down with pneumonia so hasn't had much of an appetite. He's about chicken souped out so tonight it's seafood with pasta in a cream sauce and salad.

We are supposed to go out for something, but if we don't I will also be having leftovers. Paella that I fixed up last night. I took a photo of it and forgot to post it on yesterday's supper thread. I took this shot just after I threw in the prawns. As you can see, they are still translucent..

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Whatever our friend is making. :cool: I can't remember what she said she is going to make, but she ends up making something totally different 99% of the time anyway. :mrgreen: Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be good.

:)Barbara

I took a run to Trader Joe’s to pick up a few things.
Lunch: French style flat bread with ham, carmelized onions and Gruyere cheese & salad.

img_936860_0_88ad9f81e7a77fe5caaee8550fff55d3.jpg

img_936860_1_acc8dd5d39ab361ed045e355b5685a35.jpg

I also picked up 2 balls of pizza dough (1 whole wheat & 1 garlic & herb) so that will probably be dinner and the ground beef will be pushed back till tomorrow.

I have been in a eating funk lately. I still have a appetite, but I can't figure out what I want to eat. I just put a big russet potato in the toaster oven, I will steam some broccoli and top it with that, cheddar cheese some sour cream and butter of course!!

I am sipping on a Vodka Martini with Gorganzola stuffed olives in it and my wife just ordered a pesto,fresh tomato and fresh garlic pizza. My night off!

Well, it was a roasted game hen, stuffed with a few green onions. White rose potatoes roasted alongside the hen. Tomato and avocado cut into bite size chunks for veg. A bit of Ken's lite sesame salad dressing on the veg.

Back
Top Bottom