What's for Dinner, Friday October 22, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, after 6 PM here and no one has started the thread.

We are going to be having pizza and wings tonght (putting on my Karnac hat) .... I'm guessing it will be,.... hmmmmm... 1 med cheese and pepperoni and 1 med cheese and anchovi, 1 doz hot wing and 1 doz plain wings.

Soup, cheese & salads - Brie, Blue cheese, smoked Gouda cheese with stoned wheat crackers, Asian soup bowl (Udon noodles with tofu in a Japanese broth), 2 salads - Greek salad with Balsamic vinaigrette & Mango, Red Quinoa and curried white meat chicken salad with coconut chili dressing.

Cheese plate

img_929186_0_c747e6f81f43aedce3e0cfe6697d6cce.jpg

Dinner plate

img_929186_1_7433df346801086635f4724246e52530.jpg

Oven fried chicken breasts and green bean casserole.

I will be on the road all day tomorrow for my first powerlifting meet so I also made egg,potato and cheese wrap for breakfast.
veggie and chicken wrap for lunch and a steak and quinoa pilaf for dinner.

After James got home from school we had to run some errands. By the time we were done, we were hungry, so we stopped and got KFC on the way home. :cool:

:)Barbara

Soup, cheese & salads - Brie, Blue cheese, smoked Gouda cheese with stoned wheat crackers, Asian soup bowl (Udon noodles with tofu in a Japanese broth), 2 salads - Greek salad with Balsamic vinaigrette & Mango, Red Quinoa and curried white meat chicken salad with coconut chili dressing.

That looks fantastic! Especially the cheese!!! Yum!

Shrek is buying my dinner tonight, as long as I call for delivery. Pizza, one-Italian Sausage with extra-cheese and one-Cajun Combo with sodas and ice cream.

Shrek is buying my dinner tonight, as long as I call for delivery. Pizza, one-Italian Sausage with extra-cheese and one-Cajun Combo with sodas and ice cream.
I'm not too sure about the toppings on that second one! I think I would prefer them separately! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Enjoy!

I posted tonight's "dinner" under Thursday's by mistake. Tonight I had a croissant and two homemade brownies. :wacko:

I'm not too sure about the toppings on that second one! I think I would prefer them separately! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: Enjoy!

You are absolutely right, I better call them back and ask for the sodas and ice cream on the side! :ROFLMAO:

I've been at the computer too long today! Duh!!!:LOL:

made turkey veg soup and cornbread

stock and meat from the freezer (the last of the early spring batch) and wonderful fall harvest bounty from the local farm. and a perfect night for it too...down right chilly with a great moon!

That looks nummy.

Still not feeling well, so we scrounged again. But, there was some ground beef in the fridge that had to get used, so I made frikadeller, Danish style meatballs.

33814-albums281-picture2360.jpg

We also had some of the Danish pear tart I made last night. I don't have a tart pan so I used a spring form pan. It makes cutting and serving easier.

33814-albums281-picture2361.jpg

That looks nummy.
Thank you TL!! Your dinner also looks yummy!!

Back
Top Bottom