What's for dinner Saturday 10/30/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Still not sure, and dinner time is getting closer every second! Probably turkey and gravy, either on toast or mashed potatoes. Or noodles. Sweet potatoes and peas on the side.

:)Barbara
I nixed the sweet potatoes. I figure we are already getting too much starch from the mashed potatoes, peas, and gravy. I'll save them to have tomorrow with pork chops.

:)Barbara

we are having linguini with mushroom sauce,roasted cut in half brussels sprouts with pancetta,green salad and rolls.
kades

Wound up doing Homemade Sushi.
California rolls-regular,spicy and ginger/wasabi

Garlic and chili edamame

Pork potstickers from TJ's (good)

I make broiled mussels in a sauce of mayo,splenda,soy,sri hacha.

LC and Z........I used Zateran's for last nights shrimp and chicken Jambalaya..It's a bit too spicy for us, so I always add in 1/2 cup rice and an extra cup of water to somewhat mellow it out. Then it's perfect for us.

Husband is away on business overnight so I'm thinking of calling my friend who is recently widowed and inviting her out to dinner with me tonight.
I so well remember how I would have loved the company.

Thanks for the tip on Zatarain's. Doesn't it come in different flavors? Which one do you like?

Since I started a steno pad list of all the meatloaf ideas I liked, I added a new page for tips like these. It'll make it easier to find a particular tip when I need it. When I get a pageful I'll start a document for each.

It's very thoughtful of you to think of your friend that way. I hope you had a good time.

Z.

PS: Love my new nickname. Makes me feel powerful, like Zorro! Very exotic. Someone else called me Zara. Like that one too.

I am finally going to make "Smells like Thanksgiving" with Turkey cutlets this time. Baked Sweet Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Pumpkin Pie Bites.

I am finally going to make "Smells like Thanksgiving" with Turkey cutlets this time. Baked Sweet Potatoes, Steamed Broccoli and Pumpkin Pie Bites.

OPPS, I posted in the wrong thread. This is Sundays dinner.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom