What's for dinner Sunday, May 7, 2023?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At my brother's yesterday, went for lunch at their favourite restaurant. I had a Thai Stir Fry with shrimp over basmati rice, the vegies were all fresh and crunchy but cooked and the shrimp were perfect! SIL had an omelet with vegies - it looked amazing, the vegies were certainly fresh! bro had a king's breakfast - ham, sausage, bacon, eggs, pan potatoes, toast and pancakes. Think there was something else on the plate but not sure... LOL
We were stuffed! and this is a little restaurant out in a small town north of Toronto - a real gem! The menu was so very varied it was hard to make up my mind.

Later on for supper, we all voted for a piece of salmon with just salad on the side. After a great banter between bro and SIL the salmon was perfectly cooked under the broiler (it was raining).

Was a great day! Driving home - I opted to pay the toll to get to the far side of the city rather than face the heavy traffic of Toronto, lights in my eyes and rain. Was a good choice and happy to pay the toll. (probably somewhere between 30-40$. Beautiful road, 3, almost devoid of traffic, lanes - was able to do 130/140 kmph almost all the way)

Back
Top Bottom