What's For Dinner Tuesday 04/20/10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leaving taco fixin's for the family. They have all got to dash from 6-915pm tonight. I'm working and have no clue what dinner will be. I'll take some soup jic though.

Just Dad and I tonight as DH got called in to work. We have to pick our dog up from the groomers around supper time so I am thinking maybe picking up A&W or something else on the way home! If I cook it will be something to do with the stew meat I didn't deal with yesterday!

either a cheeseburger (home made)or something with left over roasted chicken, maybe tacos. just not to much of either, lol lost nineteen pounds in hospital, gonna run with that

Made it easy on myself tonight...boneless pork ribs with BBQ sauce done in the crock pot, over-baked potato wedges and baked beans.

eating some stuff from a reception I have going on right now, all one biters:

"pizza" with fig preserves, smoked duck breast, arugula walnut pesto and bulls blood
A little Ahi with fried won ton, ginger wasabi dip
Asiago polenta round with heirloom tomato ragout
Grilled vegetable ratatouille with pita crisps
And some room temp St.Andre with crackers(my fave)!

fixed two identical pizzas this morning; seasoned ricotta, homemade pizza sauce and diced venison summer sausage....think dh had some 4 times today..

Just Dad and I tonight as DH got called in to work. We have to pick our dog up from the groomers around supper time so I am thinking maybe picking up A&W or something else on the way home! If I cook it will be something to do with the stew meat I didn't deal with yesterday!

The dog was ready at 3:00 and the stew beef went bad (just bought it yesterday morning) so that goes back to the store. I had a pot roast dinner in the freezer for Dad and I made a Parmesan mushroom sauce for some spinach and ricotta ravioli I also found in the freezer. I am getting low on these freezer throw-togethers so will have to start making more!

3" thick marinated tuna steaks, cast-iron seared, & served with tiny little baby pattypan squash,halved & tossed with ramen noodles & toasted sesame oil.

potato and kale gratin
gratin.jpg

either a cheeseburger (home made)or something with left over roasted chicken, maybe tacos. just not to much of either, lol lost nineteen pounds in hospital, gonna run with that

I need a reservation in that hotel (oops! I mean hospital). I need to stay for 3 weeks.:LOL:

Hi everyone!

This is what I made for dinner that night. I still have others to post..... been very busy. I put a pork roast in the crock-pot.

Mark had sliced pork with vegies and garlic bread.
img_891942_0_fc528703969c16b7739038059a7e9316.jpg

I turned my meal into a pulled pork sandwich
img_891942_1_4c5d28d80924e43a5555c1021631d057.jpg

Back
Top Bottom