What's for dinner Tuesday July 15?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's 7:30 am and I know!!!!
Pulled pork sandwiches, pasta salad.

Good luck with the enchiladas!
If they come out, let me know how to make them. They always sound so good when someone says chicken enchilada.

I'm having country style ribs done some way with something else. Probably corn on the cob again.

Ok, I change my mind... I'm gonna wait to see what Uncle Boby and Jeekins is having first!

Making my husband's favorite dinner for his birthday. Veal parm. ziti and bread with rosemary and garlic olive oil. I'll skip the ziti for some steamed spinach. And two giant cupcakes from the bakery for dessert.

grilling some chicken breasts that are marinating in the old standby (italian dressing)
will put bbq sauce on them then top with cooked bacon and melt some
cheese on top .. thinking mashed potatoes or some pasta ..
and some corn on the cob ..

probably pasta alla puttanesca if jake would try capers. garlic bread, too. otherwise, veal parmesan & spaghetti. UGH, i wanna knock his stubborn tastebuds to next year!!!:ohmy::-p

Gabanzo,Elbows, Tomato Sauce

It is COOL here today. Drain a can of Gabanzo. Cook elbows 5 minutes drain.....
add tomato sauce.

All together and cook 5 more minutes. Sprinkle grated cheese.

Serve with a green salad. A glass of red wine. If you would like...you can add slice homemade bread and butter. YUMMY. ENJOY. Aria

Tonight was chicken parmesan burgers with roasted parmesan coated green beans.It was really good - if I do say so myself!I'm hoping tomorrow night to go to one of my favorite restaurants The Waterwheel- I've been craving their amazing house salad-it's actually the balsamic dressing that makes it so special. Hope everyone has an enjoyable dinner. Love and energy, Vicki

Tonight was chicken parmesan burgers with roasted parmesan coated green beans.It was really good - if I do say so myself!I'm hoping tomorrow night to go to one of my favorite restaurants The Waterwheel- I've been craving their amazing house salad-it's actually the balsamic dressing that makes it so special. Hope everyone has an enjoyable dinner. Love and energy, Vicki

that sounds good .. ground chicken or breasts ..?

London Broil, I marinated then put spicy Bulls Eye bbq sauce on it on the grill. Homemade Onion Rings, I will either not make them with vidalia onions again or I will put some onion powder in the dry ingredients. Not a strong enough onion taste. Three Bean Salad.

I think this has become my favorite way to do country style ribs. Season 'em, sear 'em on the grill, in the PC for 30 minutes (along with some potatoes in this case), and back on the grill to sauce for 10 minutes or so. They taste and fall apart like I cooked them for 3 hours :) Sorry the lighting was bad :(

Back
Top Bottom