What's for Dinner, Tuesday March 30th?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
Wow, a hat trick! My third morning in a row starting this thread.

Yesterday I started with 5 pounds of ground sirloin and turned it into salisbury steaks (which we ate last night), two meat loaves and some mini meat loaves which I cooked up and froze for DH's lunches.

Tonight it will be one of the meatloaves (other is frozen) with corn on the cob, baby potatoes and a green salad.

What are you having for dinner?

I guess you're the only one who is planning ahead these days.

We are having a pan seared ham steak and a baby spinach and mushroom salad with bacon.

When I bought the spinach I was looking for a bag of baby spinach. I saw one and tossed it into the cart. When the cashier rang it up, it appeared on the register display as "teenaged' spinach. Not sure if this is a new category or someone's sense of humor.

Asian marinated grilled salmon steaks on a bed of noodles and veggies;
Thai seasoned asparagus and egg rolls.
Scored a good Thai/SE Asia cookbook cheap at the used book store.
(The egg rolls will be custom made for me by PF Chang or someone, LOL)

When I bought the spinach I was looking for a bag of baby spinach. I saw one and tossed it into the cart. When the cashier rang it up, it appeared on the register display as "teenaged' spinach. Not sure if this is a new category or someone's sense of humor.

Well, if it refuses to go into the bowl and doesn't toss properly, you will know it is a new category! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dinner is baked ham, scalloped potatoes, green beans and bacon, rolls fruit salad. Have things that need doing for Easter so no dessert tonight.
kadesma

I think I'm making breakfast for dinner. I wanted to make BLT's, but I don't think I have anything to go with them, and I don't feel like going out.

Dinner is baked ham, scalloped potatoes, ... rolls

Mmmmmm sounds like what I am planning for Easter dinner. :chef:

Had things to get done in preparation for family vist for Easter so dinner was left over baked chicken pieces, mac n cheese, and salad. May have some ice cream before bed if I'm not too tired.

beef with green chile sauce in the slow cooker. And maybe some black beans and rice. But I may skip the rice and just have beans for lower carbs. And some leftover veggies. Or maybe roasted carrots.

Indian style chickpeas in tomato/yogurt sauce with ginger, garlic, onions, curry powder, garam masala, etc., over brown rice.

Back
Top Bottom