What's for Dinner, Tuesday, September 9, 2008?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leftovers should be the menu tonight, but after reading the taco thread..... um..... tacos sounding mighty-fine right now!!!! YUM!

Ya know what? I'm gonna taco it too.
I got fm chunks at the market yesterday.
Sorta stewing meat but fillet mignon instead.
While it's still coolish, I'll take one of the dogs on a walk with me to the market and pick up avocado to go in tacos.
There's black beans in the frig that I can soak off.
More rice that'll get turned in to south of the border but not from last night, any left got tossed.
So, FM aka carne tacos, spanish rice and refried pinto beans.
Sides will be lettuce, tomato, onions, radishes, avocado, cheeses.

The meat is tender and done.
The rice is stupid good, I sneaked in some chicken livers, frozen then grated and lemon squirts, plus PeriPeri out of the jar just for a change, a secret a neighbor taught me years ago, gad it's good. The beans where I found my hair [which is gone by the way] are taking forever. Maybe in two hours they'll be ready for the Cuisinart and sour cream addition. The sides are sliced and awaiting hub.

I'm still thinking, too.
If I make tacos I'll need to make a run to the store for lettuce. I was just staring into the fridge and freezer trying to come up with something. Maybe stew.... Maybe PC stew. That would be different.
Maybe ice cream.

Homemade spaghetti and meatballs, salad, garlic bread. A few glasses of vino to go with.

Barb

My future daughter in law (probably) sent over a tray of eggplant parm made from eggplants from her mother's garden. I still have pasta with tomatoes from my garden...so, it looks like dinner is already decided.

So full from lunch I can't imagine eating dinner....
maybe chili then if I'm not hungry I have tomorrow solved.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Pancakes with berries, scrambled eggs, turkey sausage and orange juice.

But, I'd rather go have dinner at Getoutamykitchen's. That sounds awesome.

Have the marinara going, will add Italian sausages soon and then simmer for a few hours..Later cook the pasta and put the salad together...Bread, ready and covered will broil and that will be dinner, Pasta with sausage,garlic bread and salad and baked apples...
kadesma:)

Tomato sauce is simmering right now, so dinner will be penne pasta with meatballs, and garlic bread. Good day for it, it's raining here.

Back
Top Bottom