What's for Dinner Wednesday November 10?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DaveSoMD

Master Chef
Moderator Emeritus
We are having leftovers here. Choices are veggie pasta, roast pork, or a stuffed pepper. Will make salad and a veg as sides.

So what's on everyone else's menu?

The spicy hamburger vegetable soup I didn't make last night. You do not even want to know what I ended up having for supper last night. Let's just say it wasn't very healthy! :blush:

:)Barbara

Lasagna. I was going to make it yesterday, but the Brie and Gruyere on slices of 12 Grain, toasted, filled me up. The toaster warmed the cheeses beautifully and the nutty 12 grain went really nice with the cheeses. It was sinfully delicious.

Pot roast leftovers. SO is making a hash out of the meat and veggies. I'm sticking with the original format.

My youngest is making me dinner tonight. I took a chicken out for him. Should be a nice and crispy something when he's done with it. :LOL:

My youngest is making me dinner tonight. I took a chicken out for him. Should be a nice and crispy something when he's done with it. :LOL:
Hi Munky:)
enjoy that dinner.
'm priming DH for a trip to Phils
:LOL:
kades

this entrée is written in stone for tonight. not my usual wishy washy meal. i have two lobster tails, my granddaughter got for me. i am thinking a salad to have with . the lobster is the star.

this entrée is written in stone for tonight. not my usual wishy washy meal. i have two lobster tails, my granddaughter got for me. i am thinking a salad to have with . the lobster is the star.

Oh Babe!! That sounds just wonderful. How are you fixing them?

I'm about to get started on some white chicken chili, or is that chicken white chili? Anyway. :rolleyes:

Hi Munky:)
enjoy that dinner.
'm priming DH for a trip to Phils
:LOL:
kades

Hiya Kades! It's great to see you.!! I've been hungry :)

He had a change of heart. I'm teaching him how to make a roast it's his first. So it's sammiches, French dip and fries. Not a word about the fries :LOL:

Ahhh Phils.. I've had cravings lately for some Halibut. I'll have to start dropping hints to my DH :)

All the best.

Munky.

Hey! New guy here. I am alone tonight, so I am heating up a few spring rolls I made up and froze a couple of weeks ago. Then I am going to do something with cuttlefish. Probably load them with garlic and chili or sambal olek, because I am a sucker for punishment..

Nice place you have here!

I finally got the soup started. Thank goodness it is ground beef, so it won't take as long as if it were stew beef. I'm trying something different with this. I've got a big bottle of hot and spicy V-8. I enjoy sipping a little glass of it now and then, but not often, so I decided to use it in the soup. So far the plan is ground beef, garlic, onion, tomatoes, beef stock, the V-8, carrots, potatoes, cabbage, mushrooms, frozen corn, peas, and whatever other frozen vegetables are already open. I wish I had barley!

Hopefully I will have leftovers. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: (I'd BETTER have lots of leftovers--I'm using 3 pounds of ground beef and am planning on filling my stockpot (which holds 15 quarts, with room to bubble) as full as I can! I plan to freeze it for cold and/or busy days ahead.

:)Barbara

We had bacon cheeseburgers and California blend veggies with cheese sauce. The bacon was applewood smoked and I used both swiss and american cheeses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom