What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
naw, i just reminded him of what my boy could be doing to his daughter in a few years, and then she would be kissing him goodnight with the same mouth...

PA Baker

Master Chef
Leftover chorizo and kale soup with white beans and a multi grain roll. Have a small salad too, but it just seems too cold to be salad weather today. Wish I could be a better salad eater like buckytom!

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
ok, i just finished a huge salad and i'm still hungry. "that's not food, that's what food eats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

norgeskog

Washing Up
Speaking of what is for lunch reminded me I have not eaten lunch yet and it is 1:30 here in Eugene. No wonder the stomach is growling. My lunch is the piece of salmon I could not finish last night for dinner on a piece of toast with wasabi mayo and a cup of coffee. I shall return.

This is a sketch by Norwegian explorer Fridtjof Nansen of the aurora from Finnmark, the northern most tip of Norway. Sorry it came thru so small.

3c284-L.jpg

Juliev

Washing Up
what did I have? :roll: oh, I had a salad... boring,but it tasted good. I like to make my own croutons..... and I had hot tea.. it's cold here.

buckytom

Chef Extraordinaire
yay leftovers...

today on ze menu, is a nice leftover london broil, with some garlic and evoo sauteed kale. magnifique!!!!!!

Bangbang

Executive Chef
PA Baker said:
Hey bangbang, looks like you're entering the world of solid food again! Hope you're finally feeling better! :)

I have had some complications from the antibiotic now. Seems the cure is worse than the disease. Ughhhh :!:

PA Baker

Master Chef
That sounds really good, Sierracook!
Today I'm meeting my hubby for lunch. We don't work close to each other but he's in my neck of the woods for a meeting so this is a nice change of pace! Will probably get a chef salad w/ house dressing--it's a favorite at the place we go to.

PA Baker

Master Chef
That sounds really good, Sierracook.
Today I'm meeting my hubby for lunch. We rarely do this so it's a nice change of pace. I'll probably get a chef salad w/ house dressing--it's a favorite at the place we're going to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom