What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bangbang

Executive Chef
The only thing I liked at school was the sloppy joes. I would get extras. Ok the college food was not to bad. It was prepared by the Culinary Schools Students.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
miguzigoldfish said:
at my school (hasnt started) it 3.50 for hot lunch and 1.00 for a drink!
Wow! I can only assume that, at that price, they are serving you steak and baked potatoes! lol Where do you live?

:) Barbara

Bangbang

Executive Chef
wasabi said:
:cry: I feel so dam old! When I was in school, lunch was 25 cents.
.....and milk money was dime. I usually brown bagged it back then. My mom made me onion sandwiches with mustard. I hated peanut butter breath.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Ugh...still sipping my breakfast coffee...too early to think about lunch. If I am lucky I will get taken out for lunch...Woohoo!

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Today I am having bolognese sauce with past. I made the sauce using tomatoes and celery, both which came from my garden.

amber

Executive Chef
I cut up a summer squash, boiled it, added butter and black pepper, then had a sliced garden tomatoe, with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella , broiled it. Was very good!

amber

Executive Chef
GB said:
Today I am having bolognese sauce with past. I made the sauce using tomatoes and celery, both which came from my garden.

mmm bolognese sauce is good! I used peppers, onions, garlic, a bit of hamburger, tomatoe sauce of course, cayenne, parmesan, mushrooms, salt and pepper and a bit of sugar. Any pasta is good with this, but I like spaghetti.

Latest posts

Top Bottom