What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The only thing I liked at school was the sloppy joes. I would get extras. Ok the college food was not to bad. It was prepared by the Culinary Schools Students.

miguzigoldfish said:
at my school (hasnt started) it 3.50 for hot lunch and 1.00 for a drink!
Wow! I can only assume that, at that price, they are serving you steak and baked potatoes! lol Where do you live?

:) Barbara

wasabi said:
:cry: I feel so dam old! When I was in school, lunch was 25 cents.
.....and milk money was dime. I usually brown bagged it back then. My mom made me onion sandwiches with mustard. I hated peanut butter breath.

Ugh...still sipping my breakfast coffee...too early to think about lunch. If I am lucky I will get taken out for lunch...Woohoo!

Today I am having bolognese sauce with past. I made the sauce using tomatoes and celery, both which came from my garden.

I cut up a summer squash, boiled it, added butter and black pepper, then had a sliced garden tomatoe, with fresh basil, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella , broiled it. Was very good!

GB said:
Today I am having bolognese sauce with past. I made the sauce using tomatoes and celery, both which came from my garden.

mmm bolognese sauce is good! I used peppers, onions, garlic, a bit of hamburger, tomatoe sauce of course, cayenne, parmesan, mushrooms, salt and pepper and a bit of sugar. Any pasta is good with this, but I like spaghetti.

Back
Top Bottom