What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK, so I'm eating leftover stuffing (moistened with leftover Audeo French Onion soup) and then I gotta get off my patootie and start doing all those things I was supposed to do today.

Thanks, everyone, for another enjoyable chat today!

lol @ patootie. it's hard to wolf whistle and say to your wife, bring that hot patootie over here, with a straight face...

Since myself and a coworker was working over by the big city of Truckee, CA, putting up a fire weather station, we snuck over and went to McDonald's. Not often that we have a chance to eat something else from the same ol' lunch from home. Hamburger, fries and a soda. The best thing is that he paid for it. It was a beautiful day here in the Sierras. Sweatshirt weather in the morning and 80 degrees in the afternoon. Perfect!!

SC ;)

I cooked a potato in the microwave, took it out let it cool a bit. While it was cooling, I thawed some chili (I made awhile ago). When potato was cool enough, I cut in half, but not all the way through. I took a small piece of aluminum foil and wrapped up around potato, but leaving space on top... I topped with the chili and cheddar cheese, putting in the oven at 350° for 10 min... only thing I was missing was sour cream.

Back
Top Bottom