What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
naw, i just reminded him of what my boy could be doing to his daughter in a few years, and then she would be kissing him goodnight with the same mouth...

Leftover chorizo and kale soup with white beans and a multi grain roll. Have a small salad too, but it just seems too cold to be salad weather today. Wish I could be a better salad eater like buckytom!

ok, i just finished a huge salad and i'm still hungry. "that's not food, that's what food eats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Speaking of what is for lunch reminded me I have not eaten lunch yet and it is 1:30 here in Eugene. No wonder the stomach is growling. My lunch is the piece of salmon I could not finish last night for dinner on a piece of toast with wasabi mayo and a cup of coffee. I shall return.

This is a sketch by Norwegian explorer Fridtjof Nansen of the aurora from Finnmark, the northern most tip of Norway. Sorry it came thru so small.

3c284-L.jpg

what did I have? :roll: oh, I had a salad... boring,but it tasted good. I like to make my own croutons..... and I had hot tea.. it's cold here.

yay leftovers...

today on ze menu, is a nice leftover london broil, with some garlic and evoo sauteed kale. magnifique!!!!!!

PA Baker said:
Hey bangbang, looks like you're entering the world of solid food again! Hope you're finally feeling better! :)

I have had some complications from the antibiotic now. Seems the cure is worse than the disease. Ughhhh :!:

That sounds really good, Sierracook!
Today I'm meeting my hubby for lunch. We don't work close to each other but he's in my neck of the woods for a meeting so this is a nice change of pace! Will probably get a chef salad w/ house dressing--it's a favorite at the place we go to.

That sounds really good, Sierracook.
Today I'm meeting my hubby for lunch. We rarely do this so it's a nice change of pace. I'll probably get a chef salad w/ house dressing--it's a favorite at the place we're going to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom