What's Fryin' on Friday, 6/9/2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm undecided yet myself. I have a piece of leftover sirloin in the fridge, but it's so small I doubt it will fill me up. Might be worth saving to have for breakfast.

I'll probably just swing by the store on the way home and pick up some burger or something easy to throw on the grill.

It's still birthday week ? and DH is out playing golf, so I'm going to treat myself. I have a craving for steak and baked potato and I'll make a caprice salad to go with it. According to our local Italian restaurant manager, that's a caprese salad served over lettuce :yum:

Have a vegan pizza in the oven. Hmmmm, dh's favorite pizza was a meat lovers. Stay tuned for the verdict. Also fixed a garden salad of spinach, onions, radishes, avocado and tomato with home made vegan ranch type dressing. The tomato and avocado came from elsewhere.

Have a vegan pizza in the oven. Hmmmm, dh's favorite pizza was a meat lovers. Stay tuned for the verdict. Also fixed a garden salad of spinach, onions, radishes, avocado and tomato with home made vegan ranch type dressing. The tomato and avocado came from elsewhere.

I love veggies on my pizza -- except for pineapple. My in-laws loved "Hawaiian" pizza. If they forgot to get me my own "real" pizza, I had to make my own dinner. A Hot dog on a stale bun was better than that Canadian Bacon and pineapple abomination.

CD

Roast beef hash from the slow cooker roast the other day with parboiled, oven fried potatoes.

I love veggies on my pizza -- except for pineapple. My in-laws loved "Hawaiian" pizza. If they forgot to get me my own "real" pizza, I had to make my own dinner. A Hot dog on a stale bun was better than that Canadian Bacon and pineapple abomination.

CD

Thank's for the best laugh of today... :LOL:

Ross

Picked up a Costco rotisserie chicken and SO made a square chicken pie for dinner tonight.

Never any fryin' around here. Out of marinara, so I made a batch today. Roasted some brussel sprouts, zucchini, and summer squash. Browned some sweet Italian sausage and onion. Added some marinara and fresh fettuccine (Mrs. T is really liking the fresh pasta from the Philips pasta maker). Green salad on the side.

I'm steaming some veggies right now. Mixing up a makeshift peppercorn ranch dressing for it. No salt.

CD

pizza on pita

0aMQYMv.jpg

Start of the weekend, so Margaritas
fiesta.gif
and ABTs. I also made a salad with a creamy dressing and leftover pakora chicken. We had Wernesgrüner beer with the meal.

6aSUfuliv4JGLVZQb9A9gROG0SwVBFCscXVolEYYobTrEAG1KWBc8xLMs01mDVU4_9s5j_T5k0vQ_jkGIh7IATdXiHrDoDFvQ0vgVGegGitqrDxKRAENYGGySLzOzH9NPGDwpQJGEhh53IUAoXY4Xwrg9K1DVAtLGuq7KChHv-bIn2EF3DZu5BV7e7sCVPuCD-YjC5cNr89eY6BkpFUMcemGYJ8oGkIp5-A19o9_OPnbwGAcco4v-l78SzXIvCG9thraZeCZqYFu60SixzT42ZbPKWzXmlnMcjXXMa_kGi-e6RTkOE_H7gIwezFRsTzJD9khLIWp1EDx9BMCxFHNuxss2Tw1y_JHqIZCTyXZQloSZbatCTRidzyN_uNPc2UFjiu9Z0yxVDhV_uv3m3WZG3EAD-gYu5oXjPzwDblGnM1AXQffv_7tqDGSYyTFuO9yC1UA_lv8n3AlM43N5TPjq6RshrSZqekF2eA11VKyI1y32HyRNqjVv7a1vG65gWpu4aGw85QN_rS5Y7eOy-tNzfnLw6moOZ8sfzSvCh6Ew5ol-MV87-3w_u1cu5VJTV768Tr3QgVVXXun3HKMidsP-E4FxezJOtoA4WyGpNJE-1lZtvTyn0728A=w412-h548-no

GLNzEHp9ijGLf349f0PicaOgt7fBxy-0ODmE-OhdZ9HRYusLParPkTAAA1hSIyZHvZAyRYhZmPH5eTTt7jd7Z_Z_jIazHGvLpVMbyBdHFgxNbOlqhYObOvNESi0RdN02sa31UpsUWJlcHLwaPVMpWN1HGSXnHSDJX34euxhMPWE-FgfyT7Uuo9AyUccD3hD27axGjh_cwvu-7mT9yWFAjpnt-9exrxrDHaf0X6CtlGCPXXdw5dwL_1a2605ttnuX66sqWnA6pd9GKf5H4Xc_C2j-EGVXMOuMopPBMH8bE6ezj6b2Y_Rm0HrWrfHeuOL3q0ujHhwM4Bib1ghM46veqAMgz9L9wvpDWEKc1XibQA3o7ktpp2baRvyntTHvuxBWVIfLrgbXEbjcHtlBSq9A0z8Xc6k1RQdZ9gCN4ijACic40SbTvrqvONDXXoaYdNBStjhhAp_TWBK09kWERJB6BoaPx21ZzP1Je9BCQc5Vjc6Xd6U5K9FyMUB5bDmMkeaxEyBAgl5tcleslnpTquEPWzm-jHX-HCsi0_v_4P_bmxuCrFzIvV42abxzORCpsuT651Hf6tgbiYB_AI1xyJ9xDCluDbnFOLhT3xBNKUXQlYJ_zylcQKZTdg=w412-h548-no

Yay taxy, you brought Margarita Guy back! Olé!

Quick supper of grilled hot dogs and potato salad. Finished the night off with a celebratory Klondike Bar because the Cavs live to play another game. Probably just one, but at least they won't get swept in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom