What's on the Menu for Thursday, June 29/17

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LPBeier

Certified Cake Maniac
Moderator Emeritus
I found three pork tenderloins that were falling out of their split Ziploc bag in the freezer so I pulled them out and thawed them before they get freezer-burned. I am going to grill them today and we will have some for our dinner.

I am going to save the rest of the grilled meat for the weekend when we are having friends and family over for Canada's 150th birthday and to see our new place.

Today I will serve it with grilled asparagus corn on the cob.

Jeannie is off to shopping and lunch with the girls so, I'm on my own... Hot dogs and garlic fries.... Banana pudding for us both later this evening...

Ross

I just put a couple of boneless pork chops in to brine for tonight's dinner. I think I'll grill them. I see a spinach salad in our plans as well. Not sure if we'll have a starch or what it'd be.

Kind of a hot day to have it but the BF requested it. Pinto Beans, Cornbread and sautéed kale, tomatoes

Attachments

• IMG_3692.jpg
    IMG_3692.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 171
why are my pics so large? I resize them on Photobucket, but it doesn't do anything when I post them here!

img_1516555_0_5a9f849138b6895f45bf7dca57aa000a.jpg

Mom had an MRI yesterday and we didn't get home until after 6. She wanted French Toast, so I made French Toast. She was so tired that she didn't even do her PT last night.

Back
Top Bottom