What's on your plate Thursday August 8, 2019?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Trying new recipes for pork satay and Thai peanut sauce along with roasted Brussels sprouts.

My brother took me out to lunch today to our fave little mom and pop Mexican restaurant. I couldn't finish what I ordered, so I brought it home and finished it up for dinner. Good stuff. :yum:

I had some fresh haddock fried up while I did a little bit of grocery shopping. We had that with loaded garden salads, and lots of leftovers (corn off the cob, coleslaw, potato salad).

Leftover Buffalo wings and a side salad for me tonight.

I may toast an English muffin, or as they call it in England, a muffin, and drizzle it with real butter and real maple syrup -- or butter and maple syrup. That's a favorite, not too sweet dessert, for me.

CD

I snacked or rather ate supper in batches. I had a lamb samosa and some cucumber salad and some pasta salad. Then, later, I had a toasted bun with cheddar. Also, three small, yellow plums and three longans (they are very much like lichees).

I made a triple batch of Szechwan eggplant today, on my Big Kahuna Burner. I wanted to make this much of it to use up all those EPs I had on my counter! I'll post the rest on another thread, but here is the finished dish.
Finished dish. by pepperhead212, on Flickr

We saw Muir Woods. Spent about three hours hiking which was nice. Afterwards had Indian food at a place called Punjabi Burritos in Mill Valley. I had the Chicken Curry burrito that looked something like this.

5ce607343240f3f0c8ca34dd8e7188503948104f.jpg

Mmm, it was so good. The drawback was this place not having public restroom and was cash only. I had to pour a couple of glasses of tap water and wash my hands in the street to remove the curry sauce.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom