What's on your table? Saturday, 8/12/2017

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We would stop at a Cracker Barrel along the Cleveland OH to Cape Coral FL route in the 1970s. They weren't much of a chain then, maybe 10? locations? The food was decent enough for on-the-road. Move on to them expanding all over, and they got terrible. There is one two towns over and they seem to be the one place that is open latest at night, but in lieu of eating there we'd rather have cheese on crackers at home.

Did you eat that with Chopsticks, hand over hand?
Me? If you're talkin' to me, nope, used a spoon. Gotta get every drip of the juices. :yum:

Cool, more demented people. Gotta love it.

Like I told my son the other day, I don't suffer from mental illness. I enjoy every minute of it.

I have a package of pre-seasoned baby back ribs. Toss them in the oven and make some shoe string French Fries with steamed buttered broccoli and a couple of slices of radishes and tomato. A reasonably balanced meal. There are only six ribs in the package. Four for Pirate and two for me. Of course this all depends on how Pirate feels. He was sick all night. And he has a fever. So all this planning may have to wait for tomorrow.

Hope Pirate is feeling better today and that you don't get whatever it is that he has.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom