What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
An alert from my cable service.

Julia
PG-13 | Documentary | February 1
JULIA brings to life the legendary cookbook author and TV superstar who changed the way Americans think about food, television, and even about women.

Looking forward to seeing this. :)

I understand its available on a number of devices.

Ross

Since there hasn't been much on our TV outlets but bad news and bad news, Glenn has been surfing to find movies we can view.

Well he stumbled onto one entitled "RED." I recall hearing about it long ago as it came out in 2010 and had a cast of thousands that we'd all recognize. So it seemed to be something we might want to see.

To say it is an action film is a gross understatement. There is NO way anyone could sleep through it.

Enjoyed it to pieces!

Why not...Bruce Willis, John Malkovich, Ernest Borgnine, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman, Richard Dreyfuss...

When you are in dire straights for another fun movie, keep an eye out for 'Red 2'. For a second movie it does not disappoint!

Since I can't sleep on my night off, I stayed up and watched 2 movies: The Last Duel, and Inglorious Basterds.

The Last Duel was a waste of time. Damon and Affleck stunk up the screen. I thought it would be intetesting since it was based on historical medieval events, but nay. It suckethed.

I've watched The Inglorious Basterds a few time. I'm a fan of Tarantino's quirkiness. And I really like both Christoph Waltz and Michael Fassbender in several movies. They were good again in this one.

Sunny day is melting the ice but, still cold. Perfect movie day.

Looked at a few available on Netflix and decided to watch The Tinder Swindler, a true story on Netflix.

A group of women who were the victims of a dating app based swindler join together in an attempt to hunt him down and recover the millions of dollars that were stolen from them. :ermm:
Director: Felicity Morris

My goodness. What an appallingly great story. I've read about swindlers but, this was fascinating.

Wanna spend an interesting 2 hours? Watch this. :)

Ross

We watched Bullet Head yesterday. It was one of the best horrible movies I've seen... but you know it had to be good with John Malkovich.

Looked at a few available on Netflix and decided to watch The Tinder Swindler, a true story on Netflix.

A group of women who were the victims of a dating app based swindler join together in an attempt to hunt him down and recover the millions of dollars that were stolen from them. :ermm:

Director: Felicity Morris

My goodness. What an appallingly great story. I've read about swindlers but, this was fascinating.

Ross

Watched this last night. It sure was a fascinating documentary.

We watched Blackhat yesterday. If you are a Chris Hemsworth fan, you'll enjoy this movie. Although, there were a few times I wanted to remind Chris that he isn't Thor in this movie! Cybercrime movie and Chris is the guy tasked with finding the criminal before disaster strikes. 'Nuf said. It isn't a face paced movie, but worth watching. IMYO.

We saw "Blood Diamond " on Netflix. Highly recommend. A movie you continue to think about after seeing it.

I'm watching Facing Ali.

It's a documentary of interviews with 10 boxers that faced Muhammad "Cassius Clay" Ali.

If you are a fan of "The Sweet Science", no matter what you think of Ali - pro or con, this is a good watch.

My son is about to have his first MMA "smoker" fight in a couple of months. I'm more nervous than he is. My wife isn't at all. She has pure faith in his fists and feet, elbows and knees..
I can't even spar with him anymore. He hits too hard.

Needs to work on his speed, though. He's powerful, with a nasty kick, and keeps his guard up well. But all that power takes time. A faster fighter will outscore him while running away.

Last edited:
Last Christmas - Surprise twist - I enjoyed it.

BlackHat - although I enjoyed it...
there was something just not quite right about it.

Blood Diamond - couldn't finish watching.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom