What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We watched Bandit with Josh Duhamel and Mel Gibson, among others. We enjoyed it and I guess it is based on a real guy, true story. Entertaining and worth the time...while the Corned Beef was in the oven! LOL.

I watched Glass Onion as well. Have to say I enjoyed it, loved the twists but every once in awhile I found some accents very annoying.

Rewatched a couple of movies lately. The Interpreter, with Sean Penn and Nicole Kidman. Denzel Washington, always a favourite. Training Day, the little things.

also watched Jolie in Those Who Wish Me Dead - I liked it.
Thought Fatman with Mel Gibson funny.

The Menu on HBO Max. Very Dark Comedy. I would not classify it as Horror. I love quirky movies that have dark twists and enjoyed this one a lot. It will not be for everyone. However, it IS about a restaurant, chef and involves food. :D

I may be making cheeseburgers later in the week.

LOL, Kathleen that cheeseburger sound ominous! I saw the blurb for that movie and decided to pass.

In the past 2 days have binged watched all the Jason Bourne movies. I still like them and recommend them, just maybe not to binge watch. I got up and did chores during all the chase scenes, got a lot of chores done...

Enjoyed Legacy as before but was disappointed in the last one 'Jason Bourne'.

The Menu on HBO Max. Very Dark Comedy. I would not classify it as Horror. I love quirky movies that have dark twists and enjoyed this one a lot. It will not be for everyone. However, it IS about a restaurant, chef and involves food. :D

I may be making cheeseburgers later in the week.
So...is "The Menu" plot line a little bit Sweeney Todd-ish?

Well it is that time of the year for the Oscars and why not take a look at one contender for FREE. This one is titled Ice Merchants and is in the short form animation category and is under 15 minutes long.

This is about a father & son who have a very special way of delivering ice and much more.

What I liked about this work is the animation style just looks so amazing. Watching it you are also really drawn into the pair and to see what happens next to them. This one is a real contender imo for the Oscar and a must see.

Oscar Season time is upon us and you can look at a nominated Short action movie for FREE. This one is called Night Ride and in under 16 minutes long.

The short movie is about a tram thief that picks up some passengers and conflict arises in a way she didn’t expect. I say this one was nicely acted with the small cast that it had. I am not so sure this will win the Oscar but it is worth a look.

With Oscar season time upon us why not take a look at one nominee for FREE in the documentary short category. This one is called Stranger at the Gate.

This is a real life look at a former Marine with P.T.S.D that finds his faith before doing something really really awful. The documentary is really powerful and compelling with the Marine telling it all and what he was going to do before finding his faith and changing his life forever. This one is one that certainly will contend for the Oscar award.

We watched "Shotgun Wedding" on Amazon Prime tonight. You know the saying "it was so bad it was good"? Weeellllll, not sure it would qualify as good, but we laughed away all the calories we had with dinner. Would I watch it again? Nope. :ROFLMAO: But was I sorry I watched it? Not really.

Just saw Devotion. Absolutely loved it. Based on the true story. Historical drama. Beginning of Korean War.
Did I mention I how much I loved it? Well, loved it a lot. A rare occasion nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom