What's the last movie you watched?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"fanny and alexander " It was in swedish and had sub titles in english. over three hours long. forgotten directors name already but supposed to be very experiential
can't imagine why i watched the whole things, most of it made no sense at all. lol

well, babetoo, it's one of those "artsy films" and I've seen a few of them and come away more confused than "enlightened"........don't feel bad........I know who wrote it but who cares..............it doesn't make sense.......

well, babetoo, it's one of those "artsy films" and I've seen a few of them and come away more confused than "enlightened"........don't feel bad........I know who wrote it but who cares..............it doesn't make sense.......

that is exactly how it felt when it ended. so much doesn't make sense. bergman maybe?:LOL:

"Witness For The Prosecution" starring Charles Laughton. Excellent film, and Charles Laughton is brilliant, as usual.

I watched Young Frankenstein last night. It's been a loooong time since I've seen it. I didn't realize Gene Hackman was in it until last night.

I watched a crazy Canadian independent film called Hey, Happy with my housemate the other night. And let me say .... it was crazy!

"Burn After Reading". One of the funniest comedies to come out in the last couple of years. I never thought I would ever say this, but Brad Pitt was brilliant. (his role was custom made for him IMO;) )

We just bought journey To The Center of The Earth 3D version. The movie was "ok" but the 3D effects were
img_719553_0_529f0d53c8eceff86aa0d9381cfb6f28.gif

We found ourselves looking for some sweet 3D action rather than paying attention to the plot.

Last one I watched was animated...Bee Movie. Soooo cute and filled with all manner of "hidden" adult humor.
I saw just about 10 or 15 minutes of that one, but it seemed extremely well done. At some point I would like to see the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom