What's the lunch wagon bringin' II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Special K with Berries and a a few handfuls of grapes.....+ water. Ummmmm..........small sacrafice for the Italian Beef Sandwich and Ranch Bacon Pasta Salad I'll be having for supper.....will def. be walking an extra mile tonight :)

I fajita sized flour tortilla topped with melted pepper jack cheese, a peach and iced tea..

kadesma:)

kadesma said:
I fajita sized flour tortilla topped with melted pepper jack cheese, a peach and iced tea..

kadesma:)
That sounds really good. Easy and fix to fix too!:):)

pdswife said:
That sounds really good. Easy and fix to fix too!:):)
it was easy, and fast, we were busy at the pharmacy and I just nuked it and ate:LOL: The peach was another story,I had that after I got home, customers kind of raise the old eyebrow, when you have peach juice running down your arms and chin:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Come tuesday, I'll will be having Marmalady's strawberry bread...I am hiding one loaf in the freezer for ME, the kids were on to me, as they spied the berries when they picked up the boys...I couldn't lie when asked YOU making that strawberry bread MOM...??? Yeesh...So, one loaf they have to split, number two is mine:LOL:
kadesma

A lazy Sunday here........DH went and grabbed us Chinese (General Tso).....I like it really spicy but todays version was more mild..........:(

SierraCook said:
Not sure what to have for lunch today, but I am off to make it. Maybe I will have a tuna fish sandwich. Or some soup.

I rummaged through the freezer and found some Teriyaki chicken wings. So, that is what I ended up having for lunch. The best thing is that I have leftovers for dinner or lunch later this week. :)

I'm having a panino (water-packed mozzarella, a basil oil that I made, fresh basil leaves, roasted red pepper and grilled portabella on ciabbata that I made LAST Tuesday and kept in a food saver bag - tastes like I just made it!!! It's hitting the spot too!

I'm not sure.. still drinking my morning tea. I really have to get my day started
but, Tan is keeping me busy answering her posts.... dang and I so much want to go do
the ironing!

i'm thinking a tomato or a scallion with kosher salt and pepper and some crusty bread and a beer.

I made a wonderful sandwich on a crusty roll with fresh mozarella, a garden tomato, fresh basil, kosher salt, cracked pepper and some evoo. It was so good I could have had two but I was out of rolls! :ROFLMAO: :pig:

I took a piece of turkey lunch meat... cut up some onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and swiss cheese and topped it with another piece of meat and then microwaved until the cheese melted. Not the grilled cheese sandwich I was thinking about but good enough for now.:):):)

My girlfriend called me up and I met her for lunch where she works. I couldn't believe it 10.00 for the buffet. And I only ate a salad, chicken breast, some chicken noodles and a glass of lemonade. So lunch plus tip set me back $12.00. Next time I'm asking for a menu and not having what she's having. So now it'll be special k cereal for supper for me and Chicken and Rice for the family.

I made myself a Lettuce Wrap with Tuna Salad....I doctored up my salad up by added some different ingredients that I normally don't include (lemon juice and a little jalapeno)....to punch up the flavor. On the side I cut up a fresh garden tomato and added some Cottage Cheese with freshly ground black pepper. It was soooooooooo yummy!!!! I'd say that was a pretty healthy meal........and I have to admit it satisfied all my taste buds and really filled me up.

Back
Top Bottom