What's Wrong?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have dsl and it's very slow for me and I have been getting errors so I don't think it's your dial up!

Cache,
With Internet Explorer, click tools, click internet options, then click the buttons "delete cookies" & "delete files". You will have to log in again next time you visit this or other sites that have log ins.

It shouldn't crash you system, so Bill Gate says. I do it about 3 times a week. Carefull there Puff.

If you're using windows, it might be a good idea to also go to "accessories", then "system tools" then select defragment. I do that once a month.

But then again it could be that the Texans are overloading the server or that the Islamofacists have hacked the system...then there is nothing you can do except hope that Greg can use his considerable clout and fix the net for us. :grin: Thus endth the internet 101 lesson.

As for double posts, I thought it was the Jim Beam I've been sippin :!:

DATsBBQ said:
Cache,
With Internet Explorer, click tools, click internet options, then click the buttons "delete cookies" & "delete files". You will have to log in again next time you visit this or other sites that have log ins.

It shouldn't crash you system, so Bill Gate says. I do it about 3 times a week. Carefull there Puff.

If you're using windows, it might be a good idea to also go to "accessories", then "system tools" then select defragment. I do that once a month.

But then again it could be that the Texans are overloading the server or that the Islamofacists have hacked the system...then there is nothing you can do except hope that Greg can use his considerable clout and fix the net for us. :grin: Thus endth the internet 101 lesson.

As for double posts, I thought it was the Jim Beam I've been sippin :!:
I do the same to mine, keeps her running fast. (The computer :!: )
I also use "Easy Cleaner", it takes care of duplicate & unesessary files :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
Im on cable modem, and its still slow, at least I can get on now, but nothing like it used to be. I also get errors on pages timing out when loading from time to time.
Same here, it seems to being running pretty good right now :eek:

Burnt Food Dude said:
Its not just the BBQ4U board. All the boards hosted by MFBB have been down or takes days to load. Right now we're in an up period. Either they got hit with a hacker, virus or upgrade (ya right).
More likely all the boards on one server. I've had no problems getting on Scotty's Chili Board.

Yeah, I've been over to Scotty's everyday with no problems at all. Les said he wonders if it's not the mySQL database over here acting up. That can cause a lot of problems on a forum. I know we had our share of those problems when we had ours.

I've been having off and on problems and I;m on DSL but at the "other" board I don't seem to be having any problems. The only problems I have over "there" is that either no one posts new subjects that much because they are afraid they are going to get removed or no one posts at all for the fear of getting them removed. 8-[

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
I've been having off and on problems and I;m on DSL but at the "other" board I don't seem to be having any problems. The only problems I have over "there" is that either no one posts new subjects that much because they are afraid they are going to get removed or no one posts at all for the fear of getting them removed. 8-[
Sounds like a real fun place :)

Puff said:
Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Sounds like a real fun place :)
Yeah, tell me about it. Things are movin a lot quicker over here now =D> thankfully

I was having problem to but i cleared my cookies and all my problem have gone away. Puff were did you get that program easy cleaner at?

The Missing Link said:
I was having problem to but i cleared my cookies and all my problem have gone away. Puff were did you get that program easy cleaner at?
One of my wife's freinds downloaded it for us. It's made by Toni Arts.

Back
Top Bottom