What's your favorite cookbook?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
... I also have the Women's Day Encycolpedia of cooking set that I've have for 40 years...

I have that set too. I love it. I found 3 volumes at the local thrift store and fell in love them. So I set out on an eBay quest and after a few months found the whole set for something like $10.

Oh, and I donated the duplicate volumes back to the thrift store once I got my set.

I received Steven Raichlan's grilling cookbook as a gift. I have had some of the best grilling recipes out of it. Beer chicken, sriracha wings, grilled pizza, to name a few.

I am currently reading Williams-Sonoma Cooking At Home...pretty good so far. A real page turner, to see how it comes out.

Attn: Josie1945 (page 2 of thread) .... I found Marlene Koch's cookbook at the library and was so impressed that I now own all three from the "Eat What You Love" series. Unlike many cookbooks in my collection that gather dust on the shelves, my wife and I have been actively making the recipes and can't give less than four thumbs up to any of the recipes tried thus far. I, too, bought the books on Amazon and I follow Marlene on Facebook.

Last edited:
Attn: Josie1945 (page 2 of thread) .... I found Marlene Koch's cookbook at the library and was so impressed that I now own all three from the "Eat What You Love" series. Unlike many cookbooks in my collection that gather dust on the shelves, my wife and I have been actively making the recipes and can't give less than four thumbs up to any of the recipes tried thus far. I, too, bought the books on Amazon and I follow Marlene on Facebook.

Ray,
:) I am so glad you found the books and are enjoying them.
I will check the rest of them out.

Josie

Back
Top Bottom