What's your New Years Resolution gonna be??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
Puff said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":qlnu394q][quote="Larry Wolfe":qlnu394q]I love it!! And I love you guys!! I'm gonna get the last laugh though! I already have some smoked tofu "imitation pulled pork" in mind for the new weight loss program!!

I don't want to spoil the party, but most of you do not know that tofu is from soy and soy is considered a 'phytoestrogen' which basically means larry is going to start experiencing monthly cycles and mood swings.....just a warning before the official diet starts....GOOD LUCK MRS. LARRY WOLFE!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

How do I know this? Well let's just say it's 'what I do'
As long as it works with beer he'll be alright ;)

MBF you make tofu???[/quote:qlnu394q]

LOL, no...........something else associated with, unfortunately, women ;)[/quote:qlnu394q]
:oops: Didn't read into it that far :oops: I feel for ya' ;)

Larry ...........MBF makes tofu, maybe he can hook you up buddy 8)

Puff said:
Puff said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":apzwa6kh][quote="Larry Wolfe":apzwa6kh]I love it!! And I love you guys!! I'm gonna get the last laugh though! I already have some smoked tofu "imitation pulled pork" in mind for the new weight loss program!!

I don't want to spoil the party, but most of you do not know that tofu is from soy and soy is considered a 'phytoestrogen' which basically means larry is going to start experiencing monthly cycles and mood swings.....just a warning before the official diet starts....GOOD LUCK MRS. LARRY WOLFE!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

How do I know this? Well let's just say it's 'what I do'
As long as it works with beer he'll be alright ;)

MBF you make tofu???

LOL, no...........something else associated with, unfortunately, women ;)[/quote:apzwa6kh]
:oops: Didn't read into it that far :oops: I feel for ya' ;)

Larry ...........MBF makes tofu, maybe he can hook you up buddy 8)[/quote:apzwa6kh]

No thanks, :LOL: :LOL: I deal with enough hormone stricken women ;)

don't forget about the 'tofurkey' the infamous tofu turkey......it's shaped like a turkey, but is made from tofu. for all the vegetarian hippies out there that think turkey's have been played the fool too long.....
maaaaaan..............

For me I plan to start working out more. My family will soon be getting one of these http://www.powertecfitness.com/workbench_multi_sys.htm
My plan is to wake up at 5am a few days a week and use this machine and also possably to hit the weight room at school a few days a week.
Over the past year year I have gone form 160 to 147. I know that this aint much but I can tell I am in alot better shape than I was at this time last year. One way I did this was stop eating till I could not eat any more. Also I started doing a job that requires me to do alot of lifting and moving stuff. I now lift much more and have more indurance than this time last year. The other day in gym class we got to go and mess around in the weight room and realized there was still alot of room for improvement and that is what I plan to do.

Chris

chris1237 said:
For me I plan to start working out more. My family will soon be getting one of these http://www.powertecfitness.com/workbench_multi_sys.htm
My plan is to wake up at 5am a few days a week and use this machine and also possably to hit the weight room at school a few days a week.
Over the past year year I have gone form 160 to 147. I know that this aint much but I can tell I am in alot better shape than I was at this time last year. One way I did this was stop eating till I could not eat any more. Also I started doing a job that requires me to do alot of lifting and moving stuff. I now lift much more and have more indurance than this time last year. The other day in gym class we got to go and mess around in the weight room and realized there was still alot of room for improvement and that is what I plan to do.

Chris

good luck chris buddy........... ;) you and your high metabolism and go and do you know what........my left thigh weighs 160lbs...... :cry:

don't forget about the 'tofurkey' the infamous tofu turkey......it's shaped like a turkey, but is made from tofu. for all the vegetarian hippies out there that think turkey's have been played the fool too long.....man..............
Larry is the turkey king!!
I'll bet he can make that taste good :D

larry is going to start experiencing monthly cycles and mood swings.....just a warning before the official diet starts....GOOD LUCK MRS.

I'm already moody! [smilie=a_makeitstop.gif]

Puff said:
MBF you make tofu???

LOL, no...........something else associated with, unfortunately, women ;)

You make women?? [smilie=a_doh.gif] Can you start making them with a mute button? [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Man's Best Friend BBQ":2jf9g7nh]larry is going to start experiencing monthly cycles and mood swings.....just a warning before the official diet starts....GOOD LUCK MRS.

I'm already moody! [smilie=a_makeitstop.gif]

Puff said:
MBF you make tofu???

LOL, no...........something else associated with, unfortunately, women ;)

You make women?? Can you start making them with a mute button? [smilie=a_chuckle.gif][/quote:2jf9g7nh]

4.gif

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2oh7cpkv]

No problem, I'll eat Cappys food again!

You're the first person to ever live to say that![/quote:2oh7cpkv]

The first person "able" to say that!

Woodman said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3iqui04q]

No problem, I'll eat Cappys food again!

You're the first person to ever live to say that!

The first person "able" to say that![/quote:3iqui04q]

That's what I meant! I should have said, "You're the first person to have ever lived to say that!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom