What's your New Years Resolution gonna be??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I make a resolution every year. I'm gonna lose weight, get back in shape, cut back on drinking, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I'm doing it again, but I'm giving myself an incentive this year. I ordered one of THESE yesterday and it will be delivered around Christmas. (I think it's the same Van Line that took my Gator on a hiatus, seriously) This was a big financial investment on my part, so my incentive is to put good use of this machine and not make it a waste of my hard earned money! When them boys see me in April at Smoke on the Beach, they won't recognize the new me! I know I'm going out on a limb here and making predictions about how I'm gonna lose weight and the reprecussions if I don't from you guys. So this is another incentive for me!

So what's your New Years Resolution going to be???

brian j said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":a6o71gkb]So what's your New Years Resolution going to be???
beat you at smoke on the beach. :ROFL[/quote:a6o71gkb]

That would be sweet!

Yeah, lose weight! BTW, I hate going to the gym but now that I see Larry is going to lose weight then I better also. After that I'm gonna do the death clock thingy again!

Well after looking at that Death Clock thing out of morbid curiosity I think it should be to lose weight and stop smoking.

Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
wittdog said:
Mine will be the same I make every year...and thats to be a bigger D@ck than the year before...

did you say to hopefully GET a bigger d*ck or be one?? :LOL:
Be a bigger one....everyone says that it's not possible but every year I manage too....

wittdog said:
Man's Best Friend BBQ said:
wittdog said:
Mine will be the same I make every year...and thats to be a bigger D@ck than the year before...

did you say to hopefully GET a bigger d*ck or be one?? :LOL:
Be a bigger one....everyone says that it's not possible but every year I manage too....

Well, good luck on that dog but I think you're a pretty nice guy.....

Back
Top Bottom