What's Your Signature Dish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My signature dish is my profile name, Foiejitas! I cant tell you how to make them or I will have to kill you......lol. The name is trademarked and the dish mouth watering.

With Goose livers of course, and fajita herbs and spices. That's my guess, and I'm stickin' to it.

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Why the trademark? It's just a name, right. Why not share so we can make it popular?

Why the trademark? It's just a name, right. Why not share so we can make it popular?

I know it may seem a little pompas (sp?) but, my wife is a lawyer and she recommended I protect my intellectual property. Plus, why not? If I made it and made a name for myself locally why give someone the chance to steal it and possibly get recognition nationally.

We're just hungry for new dishes to please ourselves and our families. Can you give us a hint?

the picture is so tiny, can you upload the picture into a post so we can see it?

ForumRunner_20130206_090628.jpg

with all due respect, they kind of look like what bill murray once found in a pool in an old movie.

or cigars. they could be old, wet cigars.

just kidding. do you mean the foie turds have 4 ingredients?

with all due respect, they kind of look like what bill murray once found in a pool in an old movie.

Funny guy! I will go along with it, no the mini "doodie!" is just seasoned with salt and pepper

All the flavors together form the ultimate umami.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom