What's your weather like right now? 2023 Edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's warmer than it should be. A lot of the snow has melted. We are expecting more snow soon, as well as more seasonal weather.

My clock says it's 69.6°F but my clock is next to my computer so probably gets some heat from that. There are more white clouds than there is blue sky, and it is definitely warmer outside than it is indoors. [It's 2:19pm]

Kgirl! Think I've only ever heard Snow Thunder once. Ditto Larry's comment - Cool! (from the last posts in 2022)

Here, it's 35.8 F. probably a high of 43. Rain coming tonight (again) but hope to see some sun today at some point.

Right now we have semi-sunshine and 68 degrees at 8:48 a.m. The prediction is that we will achieve mid-70's this afternoon, and if you can't trust a meteorologist, who can you trust?

Unseasonably warm here today. At the moment it's 70F. I have shorts and a tank top on and am perfectly comfortable. Supposed to be this way tomorrow and the next day then things will chill down. Mother Nature surely has an attitude this season!

I have never heard of snow thunder. I have heard of thunder snow. :mrgreen: There was some in Montreal recently, but I missed it.

Unseasonably warm here today. At the moment it's 70F. I have shorts and a tank top on and am perfectly comfortable. Supposed to be this way tomorrow and the next day then things will chill down. Mother Nature surely has an attitude this season!

I had to switch the air conditioning on for the second floor this afternoon. It was stuffy. Opening windows would have been pointless, as it is warm and humid outside, with zero breeze.

CD

Kgirl! Think I've only ever heard Snow Thunder once. Ditto Larry's comment - Cool! (from the last posts in 2022)

Here, it's 35.8 F. probably a high of 43. Rain coming tonight (again) but hope to see some sun today at some point.
We had Snow Thunder down in Southern Arizona once or twice, but up here, loads.
The other night it was so loud and deep-toned (heavy base sound), it shuck the house! Didn't hear of any lightening strikes.
This happened probably 4-5 times through the evening, a bit off-putting I gotta say.

That old gate thing is a piece of yard art that came with the house. They had some other stuff...like an old row boat...that we managed to re-home! We also have one of the original ranch's milk house. I understand, they would milk the cows and store the milk for a bit in these old buildings. It is substantial and made from concrete blocks, so it works as a garden shed.

I know you don't necessarily want all that snow... but I'm tired of rain and looking at dead munched up leaves on the ground... send a little back our way?

I know you don't necessarily want all that snow... but I'm tired of rain and looking at dead munched up leaves on the ground... send a little back our way?
I wouldn't mind sending you some. We aren't actually tired of snow yet. I am slightly concerned because DH will be heading home from Cornwall tomorrow. If the roads seem too scary, his brother will drop him off at the train station. But, he will still have to get home from Dorval, where our closest train station is.

Rain today... Predict snow for tomorrow (80%) with maybe an accumulation of 1 to 3 inches.
That would be great as the kids are here this weekend and will be fun for them.

Back
Top Bottom