Whattup my fellow foodies!? Here comes trouble!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GhettoGrub

Assistant Cook
Alright so I juss found this site from googling non-reactive pan and I thought I should join up cause I love talkin' food.

I'm gonna come right out and say it, I type how I talk, so if ya can't handle my poor grammer and use of slang ya may as well ignore me now. I will do my best not to curse as I'm sure it would result in being banned. I'm pretty experienced with this type of forum so I really don't have too many questions as to how to post, make threads and what not. I gotta ask though, is there a mobile version of the site? I mainly post on my crackberry and all the graphics drain my battery and cause it to load slow. A pm would be appreciated if you can help.

Welcome to the site. There is no mobile version right now, but things are constantly changing here so just because we don't have one now does not mean we won't get one.

Thanx GB. Boxden.com uses the same engine as this site and they have a great mobile option. Not that I expect ya'll to change it juss for the new guy. I'm currnently getting my PC fixed so I'll have to make due till then.

Is my avy workin' I can't see any avys on this page. Prolly a good thing though due to me bein' on a smart phone.

We have made changes for new guys in the past so don't think we wouldn't do it again. If it is a good idea (and I agree your idea is a good one) and it is doable then chances are it will be done.

Yeah your avy is showing up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom