when you suddenly realize you're throwing a party...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
norgeskog said:
luvs_food that is a dilema. I do not like drop in guests. Either I do not answer the door or if I do I say "this is not a good time I am busy, perhaps next time you should phone first. Forgive me for being short, but I need to get back to what I was doing. I shall call you later when I am free." If they get mad, they created it. I do not drop in on my friends out of respect for them and their privacy, and I fell I should be treated the same.

THE DUCKS SENT THE HUSKIES PACKING 31-6

great idea. i love company, but sometimes you're just not prepared for guests. i shall refer to your wisdom at some point. honestly, though, norgeskog, i'm not so sure i could turn guests away.

i sit on my front porch in a rocking chair and shake my cane at them, and shout "get outta here ya darn kids!!!!!!!!!!"

it worked really well today; i get to keep all the candy and booze in the house...

Remember how I was saying that Halloween isnt my favorite holiday?
WELLLLL..... it went to the local bar at hotel. Just wanted to get a drink.... sit down and hopefully have a nice conversation.
SOOOO.... I get out of my cab and there were folks walking in wearing costumes. :shock:
The place was PACKED!!!!!!! So..... heres me in jeans and a black colared shirt. I rushed into the washroom stall.... took my T-shirt off (I hid it in the diaper table that folds....) and flipped up my colar.... and unbuttoned my shirt a couple of notches. INSTANT 70's Italian guy! LOL!!! :P

Ohhhhh man....... I was laughing! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom