Where are you people?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
What, Did Cap'n, Finney, and Larry all go on vacation simultaneously? This place has been duller than dirt for two days! Buck up!-Woody

Ever since I elected myself... um.. ah..em.. I mean... Every since I was elected MVP by the supereme panel of judge.
My touring and celebrity indorsement schedule has kept me so busy.
I took the other two knuckle heads along as audience 'fluffers'.

And....
Greg told me if I didn't have anything nice to say... don't say anything at all.

Not enough controversy on this site.

and... I don't know what the hell I'm talking about at least 1/2 the time anyway.

I don't even own a grill... much less a smoker.

Busy emailing the others you mentioned.

Wrapping up a huge Fire truck project at work. (real reason)

Nice to be missed though.

I have a good size cater for Saturday. 150 # whole hog And 25 # roast beef. Tater salad, Beans, Fresh fruit, Relish tray's ( I hate that prep.) 30 # of chicken quarters. Any one want to TB for me is welcome. Live band and open bar.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
I have a good size cater for Saturday. 150 # whole hog And 25 # roast beef. Tater salad, Beans, Fresh fruit, Relish tray's ( I hate that prep.) 30 # of chicken quarters. Any one want to TB for me is welcome. Live band and open bar.

Problem is when I work it's not a good idea to get into an open bar. What kind of beef you cookin up?

Good Q!

Jack

Not that I'm a big poster here. I haven't been reading much BBQ stuff lately because I'm been reading lots of Hockey boards. After a year of BS, it appears my sport is back.

Pigs, I'm cooking for 65 tomorrow. Ribs, Brisket, Pintos and slaw! The guy who is having the gig is a cigar aficionado so I picked up some Fuente VSG Double Chateau, Diamond Crown Robusto #3 and La Gloria Double Coronas. :!: The leftovers will go to Michigan to smoke with J. Shively after we win somethingin the cook-off next week! There are 60 teams registered and the field is closed! Pretty good showing for Michigan! WM

Jack W. said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":2sjcr839]I have a good size cater for Saturday. 150 # whole hog And 25 # roast beef. Tater salad, Beans, Fresh fruit, Relish tray's ( I hate that prep.) 30 # of chicken quarters. Any one want to TB for me is welcome. Live band and open bar.

Problem is when I work it's not a good idea to get into an open bar. What kind of beef you cookin up?

Good Q!

Jack[/quote:2sjcr839]Top round, Jack. Dalmatian rub, A little EVOO and garlic. It's killer. Did 38 pounds raw and ended up with just a tad under 32 pounds finished product.

Back
Top Bottom