Where the heck is Greg!??!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I last saw him Saturday and he was going to post some photo's "later that night." I hope everything is OK. Woody

No kidding, I'm starting to worry about the Little Fella! Woody what in the hell did you do to him?

Woody you better come up with a alibi brother cause you are going to be the first one I tell the police may be responsible for Mr. Rempe's disappearance! You did make a post about hitting him with a golf club!

I can see it now, two Ohio men get into a brawl over who makes better ribs. One pulls out a golf club and repeatedly beat the hell out of the other one until he cried uncle and gave into the other fella having better tasting ribs.

Chris Finney said:
Actually I think Cappie killed him because Cappie didn't get "Poster of the Month".
He seemed rather fanatical about getting it. At least in the 542 emails he sent me asking for my vote.

How do you know he didn't get it?? Greg hasn't told us yet!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":2ykw8wfh]Actually I think Cappie killed him because Cappie didn't get "Poster of the Month".
He seemed rather fanatical about getting it. At least in the 542 emails he sent me asking for my vote.

How do you know he didn't get it?? Greg hasn't told us yet![/quote:2ykw8wfh]

That's because he's dead. :badgrin:

"Fredo, you're my older brother and I love you, but don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever."

When did we start calling Greg, Fredo? :night:

I think he eloped wih that runnaway bride chick from Georgia!

He expressed a real fondness for pulled pork on Saturday.

I hear that Rev. Marvin will do the officiating at the ceremony.

Kloset BBQR said:
I think he eloped wih that runnaway bride chick from Georgia!

He expressed a real fondness for pulled pork on Saturday.

I hear that Rev. Marvin will do the officiating at the ceremony.

:lmao:

Someone is holding Greg and Susan hostage. We must find them! I am willing to put up $25K of Chris Finney's money for any information that leads to their return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom