Where the heck is Greg!??!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect foul play from a disgruntled poster!

Wasn't it yesterday that Greg was supposed to announce the poster of the month?

Conincidence or not?

Where's Ludichris?

Rempe was on a few minutes ago, made one post and left. I'm thinking he is waiting for Finney to leave work so he can talk to us! Either that or he has to get back in the attic before his wife gets home.

Sorry for being absent the past few days.

I was at Woodman's until 3pm on Saturday and came home...as we started to get ready to head to the mall I noticed a pain in the center of my chest. So, we didn't go, waited for a few hours and the pain didn't leave...so, off to the ER we went!!

According to the Doctor I was having a very minor cardiac event...I had to take 2 Nitros to make the pain go away and then went to the cardiac floor where I stayed until 2pm today.

I had to under go a stress test and an Echo cardiogram to make sure there were no blocks or worry things and, luckily, everything came out ok. I have a sinus arythmia which is kind of common...it means that my heart isn't always beating the same but there is nothing they can do about that.

All of my blood work came back ok...my blood sugar was a little high and one of the enzymes that shows a heart attack was a little elevated but both enzymes were not present.

So, all in all I am ok...no work or play restriction...or diet for that matter but scary to be sure!

A note...this is something you never way to fool around with...I have a family history of hearts so I was being cautious. Don't let it go if you experience the same thing...get it checked out immediately!! :!:

Glad to hear that you are okay.

Rumour had it that you were counting votes for "poster of the month" and took off your shoes so you could count higher... then passed out from the funk. #-o

We'll think good thoughts for you brother. [-o<

Greg, I'm sure I can speak for everyone on the board. I am really glad everything turned out okay. Take care of yourself buddy.

DAMN!! Guess you were in a real hurry to get out of there 'cause you got home before you left!! :razz: :razz: :razz:

Glad everything's OK!! :(

Greg,

Glad to hear that you're OK. Hope it wasn't BBQ related.

Seriously, though you're right. Glad you got it checked out and wish you a speedy recovery.

Kloset

:eek:

well glad it came out ok...but..

just so I understand everything....you went to eat Woody's food, and then had to spend time in the hospital?

Captain Morgan said:

just so I understand everything....you went to eat Woody's food, and then had to spend time in the hospital?

Well Woody sounds like your gonna have alot of free time this summer! Better find another way to pay for that pit! :eek: Feedback like that is definitely not good for business! I'll give you $500 for the pit!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":300s9i0z]:eek:

Well Woody sounds like your gonna have alot of free time this summer! Better find another way to pay for that pit! :eek: Feedback like that is definitely not good for business! I'll give you $500 for the pit![/quote:300s9i0z]

Are you kidding me!!!!!!!! I can see the tagline now" Our BBQ is so good, it'll give you a heart atack within hours!" They'll be lining up! Glad you're OK Greg. My family has a history of hearts too! We all have them! Wood

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Niagara River Smoker":qjhdo12d]I think it was the beans! :eek:
:lmao:[/quote:qjhdo12d]

Maybe to prevent future visits due to WoodBeans, he'll need to have a "release valve" installed to depressurize. Or just someone to pull his finger.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2odqmrag][quote="Niagara River Smoker":2odqmrag]I think it was the beans! :eek:
:lmao:[/quote:2odqmrag]

Maybe to prevent future visits due to WoodBeans, he'll need to have a "release valve" installed to depressurize. Or just someone to pull his finger.[/quote:2odqmrag] :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Captain Morgan said:

:lmao:

Actually, I bet it was this rag tag bunch and all the stress of running the board "stay on topic please .... wrong section for this topic ... hey, no potty mouth .... Oh man, who can I afford to tick off the least by not giving them poster of the month?"

Too bad about the scare but glad you're ok. Take it easy greg.

If I'm the only moderator on the Board does that mean I'm only one hearbeat away from Administrator :wb:

Glad your OK, I guess I better start studying up on the "How to Be a Barbecue Bulletin Board Administrator" handbook. Tomorrow, can you ship me an e-mail with all the launch codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom