Where?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DS, I know some woman how like chest hair. But, I also would be afraid if i saw a woman WITH chest hair.:shock:

Yes, we like chest hair, and facial hair too.

nicole said:
DS, I know some woman how like chest hair. But, I also would be afraid if i saw a woman WITH chest hair.:shock:

I had a pretty attractive lab teacher. One time she leaned over, I got a glimpse of cleavage and man... she was fuzzy. Kinda taught me to keep my eyes on my lab projects.

About chest hair it depends, I've dated girls who love it and girls who hate it. My only problem is back hair, I have some of the freakiest shoulders in the world. One of my ex's (a particularly crazy one) one caught my back hair on fire jokingly. The only person who seems to like it is my roomies g.f. who's sometimes playing with my shoulder hair but since that's 10 kinds of wrong right there I discourage her.

A beard is good if it's nicely trimmed but, I like my hubby's chest because it's hair free. (well almost! lol)

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Where are the innovative threads of yore? We used to keep them going and I miss them. Am I going crazy, or am I looking at this topic genuine?

I'll start one!

Be right back.

I like em furry. Beards rock! I was seriously irritated when my hubby shaved his into a goatee. (I won't tell you what some of his buddies call that because they will not only remove my Helper hat, they will boot me out the door!) I am really not too keen on back hair, but chest hair...mmmmhhhhmmmmm!!

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Where are the innovative threads of yore? We used to keep them going and I miss them. Am I going crazy, or am I looking at this topic genuine?

Sush, guess those were the good old days, remember them well.......:-(

OK you guys. Give everyone a chance to get used to the new boards, I am sure all the cool threads will return.

Or you could start a few now....

Alix said:
I like em furry. Beards rock! I was seriously irritated when my hubby shaved his into a goatee. (I won't tell you what some of his buddies call that because they will not only remove my Helper hat, they will boot me out the door!) I am really not too keen on back hair, but chest hair...mmmmhhhhmmmmm!!

I much prefer men clean shaven and a small amount of chest hair, do not want them to look like they are wearing a sweater when they are not. BTW got your omission. :shock:

Did you get my PM?

Back
Top Bottom